Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

system admin is offline Owner
    DONT LIE!! haha You saw him stink up the house for the last year he was here and he ruined our couch with his dirty ass!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    haha i been away for a while i missed this thread when i was gone.
    I remember someone always used to come on here calling him a con a cheat and everything else. I never liked his "i'm the shit, be all end all of steroids " attitude.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    so what happened to all these roberts pct and sh!t load of things that he claimed to really work. What about all the people that found out that most of his "experiment" cycle sh!ts were all b s. I am pissed cause I was reading some of the stuff he post on this web site and I noticed that a lot of people followed his routines and now they found out that he's got NO knowledge whatsoever and .....whatever I'm just saying that there are people that take this site and people that post here seriously and they follow what the members like anthony say. Peace.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Workout Barbie View Post
    OMG...I don't know this guy but that video was f*cking hilarious!!!!! You made him look like a total douche bag!
    You registered this month and have over 1,000 posts.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    so what happened to all these roberts pct and sh!t load of things that he claimed to really work. What about all the people that found out that most of his "experiment" cycle sh!ts were all b s. I am pissed cause I was reading some of the stuff he post on this web site and I noticed that a lot of people followed his routines and now they found out that he's got NO knowledge whatsoever and .....whatever I'm just saying that there are people that take this site and people that post here seriously and they follow what the members like anthony say. Peace.
    Hold the phone there buddy. What makes you think the PCT he recommended (as opposed to actually figured out for himself) are you referring too. If you are referring to the Nolvadex PCT, that is an entirely valid protocol. There are plenty of other members here who understand this shit way better than he does that would have shot that down in flames if it wasnt valid.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The "anthony roberts" pct works great. I don't really care who claims to have invented it, it works.

DavidZ is offline New Member

What's Up???

I have lurked around here off and on and have seen and rad the pages of this particular topic thread a few times.

And yet I see this:

http://www.********************.com/

THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ANTHONY ROBERTS!

And on the LARGE photo right underneath that it says:

"Anthony Roberts"
    "Senior Editor, Steroid.com"

Also I see this:

http://www.***************usa.com/
    http://www.***************usa.com/staff.html

anthony

Anthony Roberts
    Editor in Chief
    Anthony@***************usa.com

Anthony Roberts has been researching anabolic steroids for over a decade and is the author of the book, Anabolic Steroids : Ultimate Research Guide. He serves as Senior Editor of Steroid .com.

His expert opinion on the issue of steroids and steroid usage has been highly sought after. He has been a resource for such media outlets as The New York Times, HBO and GQ magazine.

With his years of research and firsthand knowledge on the subject of steroids, Mr. Roberts will help provide readers the insight not typically found in coverage on this topic.

He is also the American Senior Contributor for the South African magazine, Muscle *********. His views on anabolic steroids reflect not only an educated and experienced perspective, but also a global one.

Mr. Roberts graduated from Seton Hall University with two degrees and remains a member in good standing of the American chapter of MENSA.

Mr. Roberts also has extensive experience in the nutritional, training, and supplement industry, where he has worked to bring several new nutritional products to the market.
    I note that it states "SERVES" and not "SERVED"...

So is he still affiliated with Steroid.com - or is this a lie? And if it is a lie, why hasn't the publishers of this magazine been contacted to demand that this be removed (or at least changed to the "past tense")?

I notice that A-Con also has a personal Blog at:

http://blog.********************.com/

As you might imagine, it is pretty stupid!

But, again, what is with this claim of his about still being with steroid.com? Both on his on web page and also with that for magazine "Muscle *********"?

^^^^^^^ A bit suspicious for a first post dont you think ? Let me just get the admin to do a little IP checking here.

Viper13 is offline Junior Member
    wow thats all i ahve to say

jtakja is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycle posting RE; anythony roberts

Would you guys consider updating your cycle stacks page on your web site with new stacks and more info? Especially since most of them were written by Anthony Roberts. If this guy had no education and is as big a moron as you claim, maybe someone a little more qualfied such be desiging sample stacks for users of this web site. Thanks.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    You registered this month and have over 1,000 posts.

HAHA Im sure if you showed some leg you might get some "bonus points" too, by my count she has 53 legit posts.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Oh hell, I gotta throw a little shit too I guess.
    Anthony, you suck the sweat from your mothers ball sack.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Everyone speaks of how great his knowledge was... but he still had no scientific proof as to why PEG was bunk, and he also had a lot of other whacked ideas that were based on his experiences, and not always fact. He also dissed The Anabolics book, citing it as disinformation and claiming it was "laughable". I digress...
    I really can go on and on about this Character and the problems he would cause... i remember a time when one would have spoken out against anthony, one would be banned or repremanded. He had a lot of support from this site and the Admins and he blew it by worrying about his ego and lying, rather than focusing his job.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i wasnt here for the "hooker" days but after reading this thread and others hopefully everyone learned from this entire situation...members and admin alike.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    very bad ......

sinny is offline Junior Member
    from what i have learned about anthony he used to frequent af under the screen name hooker and was asking basic questions on the sht he claimed to invent..he's a sad pathetic piss ant little lyer and suckered a friend of mine in with his bs..he ripeed off nandies work after he passed and claimed it was his own,everywhere he goes he talks b-s,causes trouble and nobody likes him..seems to me any board will be better without him..just my 2cent

GURU my arse,he had my step son spouting all kind of sht on juice..

UPDATE on our lawsuit with Anthony Roberts!!!

We have just won our lawsuit from this shit stain and it is well into the MILLIONS. Now that we have taken this LOONG road to justice, Anthony Roberts is now owned by the company he so desperately tried to hurt.

If you guys do not know the laws when you cant pay up on a Judgment of MILLIONS of dollars, look it up! Due to the fact that it was a theft of trade secret case, he can NOT file for bankruptcy and this judgement will follow him for the rest of his life.

We are sorry that we allowed this guy to be a part of this great website and we have learned a great deal from this very educational experience.

Brian

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    great to hear brian
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    UPDATE on our lawsuit with Anthony Roberts!!!

We have just won our lawsuit from this shit stain and it is well into the MILLIONS. Now that we have taken this LOONG road to justice, Anthony Roberts is now owned by the company he so desperately tried to hurt.

If you guys do not know the laws when you cant pay up on a Judgment of MILLIONS of dollars, look it up! Due to the fact that it was a theft of trade secret case, he can NOT file for bankruptcy and this judgement will follow him for the rest of his life.

We are sorry that we allowed this guy to be a part of this great website and we have learned a great deal from this very educational experience.

Brian
    i almost have to feel sorry for him, then again, fvck him

Karma baby Karma. Well done BC !!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its pretty funny if you read his blog how he touts himself as such a genious and how sites like espn reference him and how hes so successful. then again, hes banned on like every bbing board on the net, has a cult hate following and seems totally oblivious to it.

hes also on quite the mission to destroy this forum, but his slander seems to meager and pathetic i almost feel sorry for him.

enjoy your 'fame' roberts

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    where is his blog? i wanna LOL at it

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha i love that video/music

Quote Originally Posted by rich1234 View Post
    where is his blog? i wanna LOL at it
    PMed it to you

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    PMed it to you

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PMed it to you
    He has a new blog? PM it to me please.

Update! Please look at the first post in this thread!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I'll bump this to show on the last page....

To learn the full story: Please read the whole Post BELOW the update just posted.

I have Attached the FINAL JUDGMENT for everyone to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: as of January 12, 2009!!!!!

Anthony Roberts was SUED and lost a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Federal Judgement!!!!

Click here to read about the outcome of this lawsuit ---> Anthony Roberts loses MILLIONS to Steroid.com!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been some confusion as to what Anthony's role was at Steroid .com and its sister companies.

Anthony Connors (AKA Anthony Roberts) Does NOT own or work for Steroid.com. He has never owned or operated any part of our company and need to make that point to avoid any further confusion. If you are looking for him, please look for him else where.

- He SAYS things that make him look more important than he is.

- He likes to say "my good friend at..." or "my buddy over at *insert well known company* tells me that..." ITS ALL BULLSHIT! If he shook hands with the pope... he would tell everyone he had dinner with him and the pope paid for it and afterward they all went out to play checkers!

- He likes to take ideas from other people and then draw a conclusion with NO FUKING BACKGROUND in the field. His conclusions are a product of no experience and no education. They are all just his imaginations theroies.

- He has been telling people he has a magazine coming out for 2 YEARS and not one page has been printed yet!!

- He will tell people that HE came out with a product idea and all he does is take some other idea that has been printed 4 years ago as a possible product ingrediant and then talks about it like he has done "some GREAT research"! haha What a Joke!

- He talks shit about people in this industry who have PROVEN backgrounds although he will not speak one on one with ANYONE and has ZERO athletic, medical, or even weight training background!

- He has been proven wrong by almost every credible person in the industry and has been kicked out of every bodybuilding/steroid website for being an idiot con artist.

- He has been sued by steroid.com and its sister companies for $$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount and HE LOST! (Thank you Anthony)

- He thinks that people read his blogging because they are interested in the information when in FACT... people read it because its like reading a fuking comic book! People cant WAIT to see what this idiot can come up with next! lol (us included at steroid.com!)

-He still OWES people a LOT of money for work they did for him and he never paid them!

- He has tried to get people to re-write profiles FOR him to use for other websites and then tries to tell the same people he still owed money to that he will pay them when they are done! (What a joke)

- We can go on.. but im sure you get the point.

- He continues to use the Steroid.com name for conections!! What a loser!

- He has had people write articles for him, never paid the writers, and THEN USED IT AS ONE OF HIS OWN ARTICLES THAT HE WOULD SELL TO OTHER COMPANIES!!!!

-GUYS... Ask ysourself this.. "WHO THE **** IS THIS DOUCHE BAG and WHERE did he come from??" He doesnt even have a personal training cirtificate! How the hell would he know anything about fitness if he isnt even fuking fit AND he has no education! Grow up Peter Pan... Count Chocula... Get real

Last but not least... he is a MAJOR DRUG USER, Theif, Convicted Felon, BROKE ASS con artist, Liar, fat, beer bellied smoker who thinks hes coming out with a book that will shock the world!! haha If his book does anything like his magazine that has not come out in over 2 years... he will continue to be the same pathetic loser that he has always been and will always be.

Heres a little clip of him working on his fitness and doing some good O'l steroid research! Enjoy

http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php

(If you even associate with this turd... you will get shit on you)

Thank you,

Staff of Steroid.com

Below, you will find the final judgment that seals Anthony Connors fate. I hope he gets a job quickly so that he can buy me a new car! ENJOY

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i love that video, everytime i watch it i get a good laugh, especially from the family pic.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chimera is offline New Member
    edited

garythompson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I'll let you off the hook easy tonight
    why does that guy have a super gay picture on his avatar?? that's really gross!

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garythompson View Post
    LOL ... Dude just drop it. This forum is everyone that is over 18.

That would be because he is gay you fvcking idiot !!!!

motocrossatom is offline New Member

A. Roberts

Is Elite Fitness aware of this? They are sure as hell pushing his book.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you dont like it, move on fool...

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Wow...thats great I was really tired of the drama

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    you obviously never lived in cali, i'm used to it by now .. what are you like 15 man.., common!?

garythompson is offline Associate Member
    That would be because he is gay you fvcking idiot !!!!
    this is a forum about steroids in general, not about wanting to proclaim your gay and proud of it. hes probably doing it for attention anyway.... and here i am getting him attention lol

but seroiusly....gross.

He is just a bitch.. sorry, had to chime in.

peace

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    He is just a bitch.. sorry, had to chime in.

peace
    Reported. Unnecessary bump.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information