Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Wow now that is some good shit...,aint nothin like a good lynch mob followed by a public hangin!!!!!!!

Dmeade92651 is offline New Member

Anthony Roberts / Anthony Connors

Dear Systems Admin,

Is it possible to have you either send me the final judgement or case name and number to Anthony Roberts?

He is now working with Dr. Connelly and Vince Andrich. Today he posted a fabricated story, and soon he will be deposed because of his actions. Therefore, we are trying to be able know the type of person he is, the frauds he is use to perpetrating, etc.

Is it possible to speak to you directly, or perhaps you can repost about this person.

Kindest regards,

heyyallsup is offline New Member
    Although you list the final civil judgment, you never mention the outcome of the contempt of court.

Does anyone know if he was indeed held in contempt of court and forced to do a little bit of hard time?

I find it hard to believe, considering the wording in the judgement(s), that he would have been able to avoid punishment from the court for defying a court order.

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    This is the funniest sh*t I ever read!!!

FTLdude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean_holland View Post
    This Anthony Roberts character seems like a very shady business man/human being from what I gather. I hope everyone takes a forewarning from this thread and does their due diligence before making any purchases or trusting the advice of 'self-proclaimed' experts.

Didn't want to at first, but I had to read this entire thread because the title was just too compelling. I can certainly appreciate having a good know-it-all around as a reliable resource when I want to find out things. From reading some of these posts, it would seem that this Anthony Roberts person was just that around here for a while. But then it tuned out that his 'expertise' was actually stuff stolen from other people. Was tempted to feel sorry for him, seeing what he's been reduced to now, not in a forclemptive way but just thinking 'what a waste'. I've never thought it a reasonable thing to judge a person's knowledge or ability based only on the person's appearance, but I have to admit that if I were a novice BB looking for solid advice on how to get real big I'd sooner take that advice from a veteran BB who's been cycling for years and looks the part rather than from a dude who looks like Anthony (if that's really him in the pic and video). I'm sure there are lots of people here who have no formal education in organic and biochemistry or medical science, but who know a great deal more about using steroids than most doctors ever will. But, I digress. Its hard to feel sorry for a person who intentionally goes around lying to, stealing from, and manipulating and maligning other people to 'big' himself up. Not hard to understand why so many people in this community (and elsewhere) hate him now. I've known (and have been victimized by) people like Anthony Roberts over the years, and it seems as though they usually get away with the lies they tell and the shit they do to other people. Good to know that sometimes people like this do get their deserved comeuppance. Would have been better without the gay epithets/invectives, but still a very informative thread. Congratulations to the OP re the outcome of the lawsuit.

Tomkatth is offline New Member

Tony the Weasel just won't go away!!

Tony Connors, aka Tony the Weasel, will eventually get busted for something else and land where he deserves to be - in prison. The guy is a sneaky criminal...and by the way WHAT is his involvement with bodybuilding anyway? It looks like he never picked up a weight in his entire life!!!
    The U.S. Marshals shut down one of his blogs, so now he has a blog on a South African domain. I'm trying to get that shut down too.

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    Punk asssss

PallMall is offline New Member
    This whole thing is quite bizzarre! I see that his South African domain has been shut down. Did a bit of digging and there is a new website called Looks like he has really screwed up this time.

Poor old Anthony. Still having seen the video on here, I can't believe that anyone would take advice on BodyBuilding from someone who looks like that!
    Last edited by PT; 02-18-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Link

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stop talking about AR so he can fade further away. This has literally been going on for years. Boring!

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    The picture of the ass and him, CLASSIC lol

wdalnaem is offline New Member
    damn great info

bigzig is offline New Member
    Man I'm new to this site but at first appearance this guys a douche. Except for hitting on mothers at babies r us that's just pimp jk.

system admin is offline Owner
    Anthony's latest website: www.steroidtimes.com has just been taken over by steroid .com We would personally like to thank Anthony Roberts for all of his hard work and effort in making a website like steroidtimes.com deep rooted within the search engines around the globe. We are happy to continue to keep the website alive and will use it to better the Anabolic World, WITHOUT lies, hate, and fantasy.

A tip of the hat to our old friend AR

Bc

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Anthony's latest website: www.steroidtimes.com has just been taken over by steroid .com We would personally like to thank Anthony Roberts for all of his hard work and effort in making a website like steroidtimes.com deep rooted within the search engines around the globe. We are happy to continue to keep the website alive and will use it to better the Anabolic World, WITHOUT lies, hate, and fantasy.

A tip of the hat to our old friend AR

Bc
    Hahahaha...

Class.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lmfao

GREY HULK is offline New Member
    Not to be a smart ass or anything, If I remember right, steroid .com was all about Anthony Roberts a few years back? Basically he was a GOD here.All the cycle,Info ect, on steroids was from him on the home page? Even had some info. videos to? Never liked the guy back then, allways thought he was an asshole, but you could not say that then or anything bad about him on here. Or you would get Banned. And Quite a few members were banned for saying Negitive things about him.
    Funny how things turn around.
    Peace.
    Last edited by GREY HULK; 12-18-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last edited by Juice Authority; 12-30-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: False article

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^that's a fake story.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    My wife's been out all night, i've been bored as hell, and was just stumbling around the forum, checking out threads i've never read before, etc.

I just got through reading this ENTIRE thread, every post. I've seen and dealt with guys like AR before - he even has 'the look'. Just a shady shift fvcker.

I just want to say a personal congrats to you Brian! Not to sounds too pathetic, but participating on this site is a big part of my daily routine and I appreciate all of the hard work that you and the rest of the staff put forth. I hope to be able to contribute even more in the future. =)

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    so what did this guy actually do? just bad mouth people and false represent?

how did you manage to sue him $6M lol

good on you tho

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm new to this but WOW.... That guy is something else.

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    very nice!!!!

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    All I can say is damn, when I first joined I was hearing some stuff like this. But I have never read through this whole thread, and once again all I can say is DAMN

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    is that vid link still around?? can someone repost it? the other is no longer working...

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!!

After these references about him, I already saw that he is a loudmouth who speaks lies.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!!

After these references about him, I already saw that he is a loudmouth who speaks lies.
    That was 12 years ago.
    Now he is old.

But many of your old articles are still alive on the web. Holy shit!

I was debating on facebook about pct and a guy showed me an article by Anthony Roberts that Nolvadex + Clomid together was not synergistic and that only Nolvadex was much better and much cheaper. Holy shit; the son of a bitch who was arguing with me on facebook got an old article from this guy.
    From what I researched about him, he was always a liar in his statements, as well as a drug user, drug dealer and money hunter who sued this steroid .com website in the past.

Lmão
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    But many of your old articles are still alive on the web. Holy shit!

I was debating on facebook about pct and a guy showed me an article by Anthony Roberts that Nolvadex + Clomid together was not synergistic and that only Nolvadex was much better and much cheaper. Holy shit; the son of a bitch who was arguing with me on facebook got an old article from this guy.
    From what I researched about him, he was always a liar in his statements, as well as a drug user, drug dealer and money hunter who sued this steroid .com website in the past.

Lmão
    He was sued by steroid.com and lost.
    ryanfisher likes this.

I understood, I think he got what he deserves. Jesus says not to judge the next one, but I don't forgive a bastard.
    Were you here already on steroid .com, when confusion broke out?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I understood, I think he got what he deserves. Jesus says not to judge the next one, but I don't forgive a bastard.
    Were you here already on steroid.com, when confusion broke out?
    Not actively.
    I read ten time more than I posted back then because it didn't matter what you said someone would cut you down.
    ryanfisher and Quester like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is this where the term “AR hall of famer” comes from?
    Obs likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I didn't even know of steroid .com at the time that it all happened. A pity!

Lmao

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Lol just got that
    JaneDoe likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Not actively.
    I read ten time more than I posted back then because it didn't matter what you said someone would cut you down.
    This site use to be super annoying for it’s “Do as I say, not as I do” approach
    Quester, *Admin* and Obs like this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

No AR stands for Anabolic Review the registered name of this site.
    almostgone and Quester like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information