Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billymayes09 View Post
    mr anthony roberts is one of the few men in this community who has achieved legendary status with his accomplishments and vast knowledge. The man is a giant of the community and this mindless bashing is quite pathetic. you got to be kidding! He was best known for stirring up controversy and i have seen him be dishonest in DOING SO.

many of the mods and vets who are now bashing him in this thread were swinging from his nuts just a very short time ago. Be your own men guys!! Don;t jump on some retarded bandwagon! not this vet! I saw right away he was bad news.

the fact that anthony roberts informative posts and steroid profiles are still the center piece of this website speaks volumes about the man and his stature within this community. You can even still buy his book from this site!! What does that tell us? he did provide some sound knowledge from research and things he learned from others but a hands on steroid guru he was not. Just look at his picture.

anyway, not bashing anyone but felt one man had to have the balls to stand up and point out the obvious. Much respect to mr anthony roberts and i am really looking forward to your next book sir!! you only have 12 post on this board. We are not stupid..lol.. Your comments seem suspicious..
    respectfully,

billy mayes
    repsonses above.

astroman is offline Anthony's boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    To learn the full story: Please read the whole Post BELOW the update just posted.

I have Attached the FINAL JUDGMENT for everyone to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: as of January 12, 2009!!!!!

Anthony Roberts was SUED and lost a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Federal Judgement!!!!

Click here to read about the outcome of this lawsuit ---> Anthony Roberts loses MILLIONS to Steroid.com!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been some confusion as to what Anthony's role was at Steroid .com and its sister companies.

Anthony Connors (AKA Anthony Roberts) Does NOT own or work for Steroid.com. He has never owned or operated any part of our company and need to make that point to avoid any further confusion. If you are looking for him, please look for him else where.

- He SAYS things that make him look more important than he is.

- He likes to say "my good friend at..." or "my buddy over at *insert well known company* tells me that..." ITS ALL BULLSHIT! If he shook hands with the pope... he would tell everyone he had dinner with him and the pope paid for it and afterward they all went out to play checkers!

- He likes to take ideas from other people and then draw a conclusion with NO FUKING BACKGROUND in the field. His conclusions are a product of no experience and no education. They are all just his imaginations theroies.

- He has been telling people he has a magazine coming out for 2 YEARS and not one page has been printed yet!!

- He will tell people that HE came out with a product idea and all he does is take some other idea that has been printed 4 years ago as a possible product ingrediant and then talks about it like he has done "some GREAT research"! haha What a Joke!

- He talks shit about people in this industry who have PROVEN backgrounds although he will not speak one on one with ANYONE and has ZERO athletic, medical, or even weight training background!

- He has been proven wrong by almost every credible person in the industry and has been kicked out of every bodybuilding/steroid website for being an idiot con artist.

- He has been sued by steroid.com and its sister companies for $$$$$$$$$$$$$ amount and HE LOST! (Thank you Anthony)

- He thinks that people read his blogging because they are interested in the information when in FACT... people read it because its like reading a fuking comic book! People cant WAIT to see what this idiot can come up with next! lol (us included at steroid.com!)

-He still OWES people a LOT of money for work they did for him and he never paid them!

- He has tried to get people to re-write profiles FOR him to use for other websites and then tries to tell the same people he still owed money to that he will pay them when they are done! (What a joke)

- We can go on.. but im sure you get the point.

- He continues to use the Steroid.com name for conections!! What a loser!

- He has had people write articles for him, never paid the writers, and THEN USED IT AS ONE OF HIS OWN ARTICLES THAT HE WOULD SELL TO OTHER COMPANIES!!!!

-GUYS... Ask ysourself this.. "WHO THE **** IS THIS DOUCHE BAG and WHERE did he come from??" He doesnt even have a personal training cirtificate! How the hell would he know anything about fitness if he isnt even fuking fit AND he has no education! Grow up Peter Pan... Count Chocula... Get real

Last but not least... he is a MAJOR DRUG USER, Theif, Convicted Felon, BROKE ASS con artist, Liar, fat, beer bellied smoker who thinks hes coming out with a book that will shock the world!! haha If his book does anything like his magazine that has not come out in over 2 years... he will continue to be the same pathetic loser that he has always been and will always be.

Heres a little clip of him working on his fitness and doing some good O'l steroid research! Enjoy

http://www.steroid.com/anthony-roberts.php

(If you even associate with this turd... you will get shit on you)

Thank you,

Staff of Steroid.com

Below, you will find the final judgment that seals Anthony Connors fate. I hope he gets a job quickly so that he can buy me a new car! ENJOY

Anthony Roberts is a good man, I have sucked him off many times...

Billy Kickstand is offline New Member
    I remember reading Anthony Robert's stuff... he had some good content, but I always had the feeling that he copied his content from elsewhere.

He seemed to act like he thought he was someone like Patrick Arnold or Victor Conte. I emailed him once and he could never tell me what his background was or where he did his research. He claimed that it was due to his "personal experience". I expected him to look like a pro bodybuilder, but when I finally saw his picture he looked like an out of shape personal trainer who had never touched AAS in his life. He should be at least smart enough not to post his picture on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by kale View Post
    for our beloved anthony

lol terrific! I bet this guy kicks himself everyday when he wakes up and realizes he'll be in debt forever considering this and sports nutrition was his only income? Lmao thats is a whole lot of money for a jobless ugly mother f****r with kids to raise to owe... Kudos to those who exposed his fraudulent attempts! Thanks guys

system admin is offline Owner
    Im happy that soo many see Anthony for what he is. The only way he can make it through life is to fake it and from this point on he will never amount to anything more than an internet persona who thinks people give a shit lol

Keep on keepin on AR!

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    how does it cost to run this site system admin ????

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Im happy that soo many see Anthony for what he is. The only way he can make it through life is to fake it and from this point on he will never amount to anything more than an internet persona who thinks people give a shit lol

Keep on keepin on AR!
    why bump old threads?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    why bump old threads?
    perhaps because he owns this site and can post however he sees fit, you should respect that.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Dam what did this dude do that pissed off everybody so bad.

So the dudes broke, big deal, its pretty pathetic for rich people to knock someone with money problems, especially since they were probably born with a silver spoon up thier ass. Money dont make you shit unless you do great things with it. Mabe the dudes a dirt bag but when you knock him for being broke you knock all people who are. That makes you a dirt bag IMO.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PuzzyFalker View Post
    So the dudes broke, big deal, its pretty pathetic for rich people to knock someone with money problems, especially since they were probably born with a silver spoon up thier ass. Money dont make you shit unless you do great things with it. Mabe the dudes a dirt bag but when you knock him for being broke you knock all people who are. That makes you a dirt bag IMO.
    Whats even more pathetic is when people make comments like this without any knowledge as to what has transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Whats even more pathetic is when people make comments like this without any knowledge as to what has transpired.

I read the initial post, what else is there?

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    And if thats more pathetic than someone bagging on poor people than some of the info thats missing must involve a gay relationship with you and admin.

I read the initial post, what else is there?
    6 more pages of prior posts. Maybe at least read post #1.

Cool, I can care less anymore, I can already see and underlying theme that i want no part of.

And if admin wants to bann me go ahead, Ill buy my research products elsewhere. Mabe ill find out where roberts new site is and support them. lol

Cool, I can care less anymore, I can already see and underlying theme that i want no part of.
    Actually the line is "couldnt care less".

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^yea, i hear he's selling ed and other male performance products.. good luck with that.. and.... goodbye
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    He wasn't knocking him for being broke you moron, he was knocking him for the fact that the douche cost him MILLIONS of dollars by posting trade secrets on the internet and giving out formulas for his companys products, so he sued him to the point where he is now broke forever. He deserved it, if someone cost you millions you gonna still defend them and attack people you don't know based on a issue you know even more nothing about? There is a reason you are broke, because your an idiot, and a reason Admin has money, because he is intelligent. See how the equation works... Please go spend ALL your money on Anthony Roberts stuff lol because its just another way of putting money in Admins pockets. Obviously you don't know what happened.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    He wasn't knocking him for being broke you moron, he was knocking him for the fact that the douche cost him MILLIONS of dollars by posting trade secrets on the internet and giving out formulas for his companys products, so he sued him to the point where he is now broke forever. He deserved it, if someone cost you millions you gonna still defend them and attack people you don't know based on a issue you know even more nothing about? There is a reason you are broke, because your an idiot, and a reason Admin has money, because he is intelligent. See how the equation works... Please go spend ALL your money on Anthony Roberts stuff lol because its just another way of putting money in Admins pockets. Obviously you don't know what happened.
    Peace

Nice answer! Love the Avy!!@

Bc

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    Peace
    hahahaha good shit

the tags in this thread are pretty funny.

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Nice answer! Love the Avy!!@

Bc
    Thanks Admin and Bjpenn!
    Glad to do my part showing the world what a pathetic maggot AR is. (:

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made my day

Tags
    anthony roberts, but ass tit puncher., coke head loser, cum guzzling fluff boy

Quote Originally Posted by crazypat123 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made my day

Tags
    anthony roberts, but ass tit puncher., coke head loser, cum guzzling fluff boy

Life is good knowing that people laugh at an ungly **** like Anthony... Makes you feel sorry for his mother for breeding and having to mother this cock stain.

hahaha

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    lol what a dick

aloha is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=stevey_6t9;5052059]why bump old threads?[/QUO

exactly

ogmunit is offline New Member
    okay..my bad
    Last edited by ogmunit; 05-02-2010 at 03:54 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ogmunit View Post
    hey guys new to this ...i just bought clen and tren of steroids.com...Question..and i believe its fair to ask..is what i bought the real thing or is it a substitute ..i wrote to them but no one has answered me...So what's up..they say its on the way..i ahve never bought anything online always through people ...because i have not been in the circle for awhile ik was told that you can buy it online now..that's why i bought some..so question..is it real stuff
    First, what you have bought is what it says on the tin...

Second, why have you asked this queston here??

Start a new thread in the correct forum...

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=aloha;5132330]
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    why bump old threads?[/QUO

exactly
    Again, why shouldnt he bump it? Its his board he can do as he likes and just about everyone here supports him...

Bump

told yah new to this..like really new..my bad if i offended anybody

okay
    Last edited by ogmunit; 05-02-2010 at 03:53 AM.

BigJ1112 is offline New Member
    New member here but been following this site for a long time. This seems to be the only place to get straight info and its awesome to see the admin cares about the credibility of the people working there.

Pushup is offline New Member
    Rofl i laughed so hard hahahahah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolpharmacy View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to make good fitness body. can u help me.
    We can but you need to start a thread in the relevent forums...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    I've been reading this thread, and this seems like something new users might wanna take a look at. I personally don't know the situation. But there is a lot of fraud in the UGL's and Websites that promote AAS and if anything people should get use to doing research and checking their sources.

This Anthony Roberts character seems like a very shady business man/human being from what I gather. I hope everyone takes a forewarning from this thread and does their due diligence before making any purchases or trusting the advice of 'self-proclaimed' experts.

Bumping for relevance.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Bump cos i feel like it

thauncle is offline New Member
    I read through alot of ar's work and it was nothing new.I read through his blogs and past jobs and realized it all didn't add up. the biggest red light was when I just happened to email the former prez or owner of kilosports a few days to a week before all the stuff went down; asking her about the trendrol product and what her plans were as at the time the stuff was still just rumored to be on its way out . what stood out to me was the way ar blogged and wrote about the whole kilosports drama.the way he went about it was in bad taste and judgement.but it def looks like ar is getting his reward now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information