dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Post Brief summary of my experiences with "ugl"gear.

First spin with ugl has started a little slow and ugly.It's my 7thweek mark today

Test E 250x2
    Equipoise 250x2

Only my Thursday shot which was my 1st shot of week 6 did the gains begin.I've never used 2 slow esters before and I probably won't do it again,atleast not from this lab.All at once the gains turned on,compounded with ridicoulous acne on my delts which I'm hoping I can eliminate with choosing a different site.I've also been hit with a serious after work migrane"luckily"after work,this kinda blows nothing is working to get rid of it and it's been with me since the gains turned on.

#1 Bad site injection acne

#2 Killer migrane in the Pm"Night time"

#3 Too long for visible gains.

I've Never experienced sides this bad before.

Pretty cool side note:After my ab cardio workout yesterday I had 1 cup of oats 1 banana 1 cup of 2% milk and a bowl of rasain brain and my whole fukin body includiong my abdomen was exposed and seperated more then I've ever seen,and I'm pretty thick in the waist.I've taken the daily carbs intake pretty low for weeks at a time and all of the sudden eat a different meal with alot of sugar and carbs and got great rections in the physique and in the gym but nothing like this,and I only took my carbs as low as 1/2 cup incrimintes for 3 days,why? Because I wanting to cut with this diet but I'm starting to see that the gains weren't happening until I ate alot.My gut looked like the bloated guts from insulin or whatever causes that. I just smashed abs with no rest peroids between sets after I did a 30 min run hr 140 to get into lypolisis trying a little spot reducion with my abs.Sorry no pics "DAMN"And to my suprise I think I wanna try to do this running before train all my muscles or maybe just 3 days a week and see how it goes.

My diets posted in my cycle log but it's changed as my $ see's fit.

So basically this is what I can afford everyday.

6am 6 eggs 2 egg yolks 1 oz 2%low fat cheese 1 cup of oats

9am 5 oz boneless breast 1 cup of almonds

12pm 4oz Talapia 1 cup of brown rice

3pm 5oz boneless breast 1 cup of brown rice

4:30 Train

6:30 PWO-1 Cup of oats 1 bananna 5 0z boneless breast

9pm 2 tbs natty peanut butter/5 oz boneless or Talapia

This is what I'm currently eating since then.

bmit is offline Member
    is this a first cycle? using ugl myself, prefer human grade from pharmacy but $ situation has become crappy. this is a cutting cycle i hope from looking at your diet. How have your results been. If you are looking to add muscle you need to up the carbs especially and protein... big time.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    is this a first cycle? using ugl myself, prefer human grade from pharmacy but $ situation has become crappy. this is a cutting cycle i hope from looking at your diet. How have your results been. If you are looking to add muscle you need to up the carbs especially and protein... big time.
    What I'm eating is what I can afford,sure I'd love to eat more protein and carbs but bills hold presedence.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ugl gear is very hit or miss. my first experience was all bunk, second seems to be going well.

hg is the way to go, but there are tons of fakes floating around as well

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    ugl gear is very hit or miss. my first experience was all bunk, second seems to be going well.

hg is the way to go, but there are tons of fakes floating around as well
    totally agree. my exps with ugls were much worse than with pharma grade. more injection problems and i'm pretty sure my gear was underdosed...and a few of the orals i tried ugl i'm not even sure have ANYTHING in them. will only go pharma grade when possible from now on

bmit is offline Member
    understand you gotta pay bills so just up the carbs which are cheap and get a couple extra cans of tuna a day in there and/or some protein powder

Thread Information