Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SolidJay is offline Banned

Test and hairloss?

I have heard that taking proscar while being on test will make sure that you wont shed your hair! I wanna know if anyone has ever tried proscar? I have long hair that i dont want to shed. Everyone from my moms and dads side dont have any baldness but my dad has receding hairlines, as do i and im only 21. I dont want it to become worse.

brains101 is offline New Member
    will this be your first test cycle.

ya itll be my frist cycle 500mcg of test e and anavar .

bump

bump. come on someone must of taken proscar.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i have taken it seemed worst . my hair fell out more. i use nizoral. from wal mart it helps i think well i use it every day. i would not worry. it might help but it is genetics. just shave it bald

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidJay View Post
    I have heard that taking proscar while being on test will make sure that you wont shed your hair! I wanna know if anyone has ever tried proscar? I have long hair that i dont want to shed. Everyone from my moms and dads side dont have any baldness but my dad has receding hairlines, as do i and im only 21. I dont want it to become worse.

You will still lose hair with proscar and test. It just slows things down. Yes i have taken both. Anavar is hit or miss with hairloss. I found it pretty safe but others have lost hair on it. It is a DHT derivative so you never know.

well i did an anavar cycle before and i didnt get any hairloss. BTW i will never shave my head again i like my long beautiful hair :P but i heard with proscar or any product like duta and fina you will shed hair in first 3 months. is this true? whats your experience? i dont wanna to be on it for a long time, only when im cycling. i would figure nizo and spiro would be a good mix?
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html
    good read, supposively anavar doesnt do anything to your hair.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    No , I Have Ran Tren Twice @ 75 Ed No Hair Loss . I Am Always Sacred On That Stuff. But I Love It. My Grandfather Was Bald At 40 And Both My Cousinns At 28

well i did an anavar cycle before and i didnt get any hairloss. BTW i will never shave my head again i like my long beautiful hair :P but i heard with proscar or any product like duta and fina you will shed hair in first 3 months. is this true? whats your experience? i dont wanna to be on it for a long time, only when im cycling. i would figure nizo and spiro would be a good mix?
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html
    good read, supposively anavar doesnt do anything to your hair.
    I didn't notice any shediing when I started finesteride. When I added test, I did lose some hair. Nizoral is good. spiro cream is hard to get. Tbol was the safest for my hair. Amlost no side effects what so ever.

so if im taking test im still doomed to be losing some hair even if im taking proscar and/or nizo? i guess its all genetic and luck. have any more advice or any other experiences?

so if im taking test im still doomed to be losing some hair even if im taking proscar and/or nizo? i guess its all genetic and luck. have any more advice or any other experiences?
    yes, genetics suck. Many steroids can speed up the balding for us guys with MPB. The drugs fin, spiro cream, and nizoral help slow things down.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    dutasteride is a more powerful reductase inhibitor than finasteride/proscar

ya but i read that if u take duta u will shed hair because it cannot maintain the hair that you already have. only the new hair that will pop out. have u taken duta? if so did it help?

ya but i read that if u take duta u will shed hair because it cannot maintain the hair that you already have. only the new hair that will pop out. have u taken duta? if so did it help?

I haven't heard that. I know duta is far more effective than propecia / proscar in growing hair back, as well as growing breasts on guys. Its trail for hair loss was canceled due to too many sexual/ estrogen related side effects.

with 1.25 mg of finesteride I had lots of sides. I now take 0.5mg and life is much better. As men we need DHT to be men.

Thread Information