Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

Painful Injection with Test E

Hey fellow meat heads! I'm hoping someone can help me out. I got some Test E 300 mg/ml and I'm taking 2ccs (600mg) per week. I was sore after my first injection - no biggie. My second however has been even more sore. I inject in the same place (approx) and I'm not too keen on moving to my quad or delt because of the risks.

I am also taking EQ - 600 mgs a week, and some dbol because...well.. I love it! HA!

Ok so my question is after 4 plus days, why is my muscle sore? I heard different shit. It is slightly swollen but not in a localized sense like a knot or anything. But I can tell you I had trouble sleeping cause the pain went into my back. (This is some funny shit huh? The things we do to get BIG, I can't help laughing at myself sometimes!) Do you think I should mix my EQ with my Test I'ver heard that higher milligramed doses of test often have alcohol in them.

I have had soreness before but not to bad. I've done Test Cyp and Sust with relatively no pain. My EQ didn't hurt all, with no soreness and I took a full darts worth!

Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!
    Last edited by Pittbull78; 06-09-2008 at 05:08 PM.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    throw quads in the mix,

best inj place imo, east to see and get at.

fvck trying to reach around to my ass n/h

Thanks Animal

Thanks Animal for your recommendation but to be perfectly honest with you I'm concerned with hitting the wrong spot. Never shot in the leg and I've heard its best in the glute muscle? Have you done 3 cc's in your quad.

Also I'm curious what diff. would it make to use the quad in terms of reducing the soreness is this something you just found from trial and error so to speak.

Anyways do you think Cutting the Test with my EQ is worth trying?

jeepers is offline Associate Member
    FWIW... I'm a newb.. and just shot 600mg of test E into my A$$ ... no burn no hurt .. can harrly tell I did it...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    different brands hurt more then others.

def rotate to other sites you cant keep doing 3cc's 2x a week just in your glutes

Thanks for your reply.

The 3 ccs are actually the EQ taken once a week. Interestingly, I have had zero pain with it, despite maximum dosage.

I'm taking a little over 2 ccs of Test Enth 300, made by

The UGL I'm using is a new one for me, but I can tell you after 10 days or so I'm seeing some good results already and I'm sure its more likely the Test as opposed to the EQ since that should really take a little longer to kick in.

My buddy says to cut the Test with the EQ. He thinks the pain is a result of the higher mgs and that Test products that exceed 200 mgs per ml are more painful b/c they put more alcohol into the product. I have heard of this but have never really gotten the full scoop. Any word on the matter? If this is true cutting it with more oil (as would be in the EQ) should mitigate the problem to some degree. I will however look into new injection sites. Thanks
    Last edited by Pittbull78; 06-09-2008 at 06:12 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    cutting it should help. I would still rotate though

also edit out the names you cant list ugl's here

Thanks Dude

Ok, I'll look into rotating it.

No naming UGLs? Man that's ****ed up! I like knowing what other folks think about the gear out there. I thought we just couldn't say peoples names (for obvious reasons).

In any case thanks for you help. I'll avoid the UGL thing for future ref.

Peace!

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Try switching from the left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post
    Hey fellow meat heads! I'm hoping someone can help me out. I got some Test E 300 mg/ml and I'm taking 2ccs (600mg) per week. I was sore after my first injection - no biggie. My second however has been even more sore. I inject in the same place (approx) and I'm not too keen on moving to my quad or delt because of the risks. I am also taking EQ - 600 mgs a week, and some dbol because...well.. I love it! HA!

Ok so my question is after 4 plus days, why is my muscle sore? I heard different shit. It is slightly swollen but not in a localized sense like a knot or anything. But I can tell you I had trouble sleeping cause the pain went into my back. (This is some funny shit huh? The things we do to get BIG, I can't help laughing at myself sometimes!) Do you think I should mix my EQ with my Test I'ver heard that higher milligramed doses of test often have alcohol in them.

I have had soreness before but not to bad. I've done Test Cyp and Sust with relatively no pain. My EQ didn't hurt all, with no soreness and I took a full darts worth!

Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Thanks Hockeyman,

I plan to do so.

I also plan on cutting my Test with my EQ So that I get less of the painful shit with each shot.

Different UGLs vary. This shit is potent but painful. I guess the results are worth the pain. But I can tell you I'm going to be taking alot of Advil!

Thread Information