Thread: Food Poisoning

Mo-I-KaN is offline New Member

Angry Food Poisoning

Guys... Need some help here.

I'm on week 2 of a Tbol only cycle at 40mg ED split into 20mg doses am and pm... I got food poisoning 2 days ago, my stomach was doing fine and the tbol wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary for my digestive tract, except some really smelly gas, but yesterday things got worse... I was only able to do 20mg, 10mg am and 10mg pm... The stomach pain is a bitc* right now and I'm thinking to let this day pass without AS. How will this affect my cycle? Will it be really bad or can I try and do some 60mg tomorrow and the next day too just to up my plasma levels again if I feel better? Today I'm feeling a little better but everytime I eat up it gets worse... Stomach swells like a football and I feel I have a rock in my belly... I'm not digesting very well cause I'm constipated right now, didn't went for a shit since the day before yesterday, it's wierd cause everytime someone has food poisoning it's supposed to have a war in their intestines... This is my first cycle, and I was doing everything by the books, eating really well and training consistently but I have unable to keep up with the diet and training with this pain... It's so depressing...
    I don't wanna throw this cycle... What do you guys suggest I do?!
    I had already gain about 5lbs and starting to see a vein in my abs lateral section. This sucks

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Are you absolutely positive that it was food poisoning and not your body having an adverse reaction to the t-bol? Did anyone else eat the same food and is currently experiencing the types of pain?

Deen54 is offline Member
    I don't think this is food poisoning. I know a guy who had food poisoning and
    he was out of it.

Mo-I-KaN is offline New Member
    I have reasons to believe it's food poisoning... My mother got it too. We where at some relatives house on Sunday, it was a special day. We had some seafood by lunch... I did not want to touch it since I'm on AS and it wouldn't help my cholesterol but I love seafood and everyone started picking with me so I decided to eat just a little bit... Bad mystake! My mother got a little worse than than i did, with a big intestine r********* and stomach pain. She, as me, is still sick, feeling nausea and with bad stomach cramps. My father is ok tough.
    What would you do? What are my options?!

Thank you guys

Thread Information