faizer20 is offline New Member

winstrol and anavar

hi, i have already dun a month of winstrol tablets at 25mg 2 a day and am about to also start takin a 20mg anavar tablet azwell and continue this mix for another cuple ov weeks..
    1st ov all... is this a good mix?? i have been told by a few peeps that it will b good for cutin and strength..
    2ndly.. should i just take 1 25mg tablet ov winstol and 1 20mg tablet ov anavar, will that still do the trick?? coz i dnt wna over do it wit my liver...
    fanx...

sum1 help plz

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    dude this is an aful cycle..please research before u start next time. First off anavar nor winstrol are fat burning drugs, the only way to burn fat is to DIET AND CARDIO! these compounds are known to striations and deeps cuts in people with aLREADY LOW BF PERCENTAGES! Problems with your "Cycle":
    1. Every cycle should contain some form of Testosterone ! without it, it is not a cycle
    2. Your taking two oral compounds at once.
    3. No form of PCT?
    4. What is your diet and cardio like?
    5. No Research
    6. WHENEVER TAKING WINSTROL YOU NEED TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7. stop go to directly to a PCT and save ur tabs for next cycle!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Bro give us more info about your cycle, and your stats so we can understand better

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    dude this is an aful cycle..please research before u start next time. First off anavar nor winstrol are fat burning drugs, the only way to burn fat is to DIET AND CARDIO! these compounds are known to striations and deeps cuts in people with aLREADY LOW BF PERCENTAGES! Problems with your "Cycle":
    1. Every cycle should contain some form of Testosterone ! without it, it is not a cycle
    3. No form of PCT?
    5. No Research
    Bulldog is right, you need some form of Test and a good PCT

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should stop immediately before you hurt yourself.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    [QUOTE=faizer20;4021257]hi, i have already dun a month of winstrol tablets at 25mg 2 a day and am about to also start takin a 20mg anavar tablet azwell and continue this mix for another cuple ov weeks..
    1st ov all... is this a good mix?? i have been told by a few peeps that it will b good for cutin and strength..
    2ndly.. should i just take 1 25mg tablet ov winstol and 1 20mg tablet ov anavar, will that still do the trick?? coz i dnt wna over do it wit my liver...
    fanx...[/
    QUOTE]

1, No its not a good mix!
    2, No, dont take any kind of AAS

Stats pls and how long have you been training?

fanx 4 the reply's..
    ive been trainin 4 about 2 years and im 20, 13 stone and 6ft..
    im defo not guna mix them now!! i will continue wit the winstrol because i fink it has helpd me wit cutin a lil bit and added abit ov strength.. y should i not take winstrol without test?? and takin 2 25mg tablets a day that bad for me if i drink alot ov water??
    fanx

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    First off anavar is not a fat burning drug, this compounds is known to striations and deeps cuts in people with aLREADY LOW BF PERCENTAGES!
    false information
    Last edited by 200byjune; 06-08-2008 at 02:36 PM.

wat is false??

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    anavar doesnt burn fat

i never said it did? wat im sayin is.. im alreday in not bad shape and the winstrol has help me get the rite cuts in places i want it and tones me abit more but mixin them i was told would be even beter and make me alot atronger but i dnt realy no much so thats y im askin 4 ur opinion, i dnt meen to cum across abit fik lol

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    anavar has been shown to reduce belly fat.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    3. No form of PCT?
    5. No Research
    this is not true...

You can use some proviron insted of test while using Winny, that in case you want to avoid any problems related to the lack of androgens...

Now, that being said, I will recomend anyone to use always test at any cycle... but in case of winny, is not a must...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    this is not true...

You can use some proviron insted of test while using Winny, that in case you want to avoid any problems related to the lack of androgens...

Now, that being said, I will recomend anyone to use always test at any cycle... but in case of winny, is not a must...
    so

winny + Proviron = baldness is that what you are saying??

might as well throw some masteron in there as well and go for the telly savalas look..

It's obvious by this threads posters question he is looking for a quick fix, he's not informed, and he is not dedicated to the lifestyle..

giving him information like "use proviron with winny and you'll be ok" is not going to help him in the short run nor the long run..

that's not what this site is about.. But busting you out, just saying "ross" will handle all the oral only advice the community needs and he's banned on too many boards to be of any use..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    roid rage get a clue .. u don't tell people to not use test with winni b/c U NEED IT in order to not shut down! proviron will not work as effectively as test ..not to mention proviron is a another pill! AND ANOTHER FORM OF DHT! if proviron was as effective as testosterone then everyone would include in there cycles!...u should be removed from this forum just for what u said and for your username ...you are a disgrace to all steroid users!

spywizard

well... Fisrt of all... I do not like and I DO NOT SUPPORT oral only cycles... Boldness is a genitic issue... If you are not prone to ir... is not that much of a deal...

I did not say.. go for the anavar + winny only cycle... I just respond to the Testosterone is a MUST when you are using winny... cause THAT IS NOT TRUE... I was reffering to any form of Winny, injectable or oral... Besides, testosterone if not a pure DHT, it does converts to dht as well... so if you have problems with boldness, testosteron aint gonna make it better.

I wanst answering straight nor giving any advice to TS, just answering somenthing that I think is wrong. My bad if my advice could of been taken as something that it wasnt mean to...

Bulldong, if you have NO ****ING CLUE of what my avatar is about... you should not say SHIT... Roid (for roids, of course) Rage (I'm a RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE fan)...

Actually, proviron is a hell of a androgen, and in order to avoid libido issues, it works JUST AS FINE AS TESTO, at least if you are only using winny, if you did not try it, then YOU should get a clue and some info about provi...
    Last edited by roid_rage; 06-10-2008 at 09:45 AM.

and just to let you know, the winny + provi, or winny + primo + provi used to be a pretty commun cycle years ago to begginers, and it still his... for example... In this forum, pretty much all ppl seems to agree that a monocycle of test is the best run you can do (WICH I AGREE) for your first cycle... but.. there's people like Nelson Montana and Bill Llewellyn (read his book if you dont belive me) that do not agree with that... and one of the reasons is that a primo + winny + provi cycle, or a winny only cycle + provi (im talking about the inj version, and, yeah as much as you do not like, provi will take care of your libido), will not affect your HPT as a monocycle of testosterone ... I'm just saying this to show you that in BB and in the use of AAS, there are several points of view, and nothing is certain for sure (at least not till now)... so you should not criticize someone elses opinion as hard as you did... just for beliving that you have the absolutly truth...

Thread Information