Thread: Limited Gear

jsinur7 is offline Member

Limited Gear

If you have a limited supply and not sure if you can get more in time to add it to the current cycle would you take the minimum does for 30 days like 20mg var for 30 days or would you thake 30mg for 20 days or 40mg for 15 days for best use of what you have to work with?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it all depends what works for you bro. personally 20mgs of var is a waste for me but if it works for you then go for it. personally i always have everything ready for my cycle before starting(especially pct drugs) then i add more to it if i want to. if thats you in your avater then i reccomend a mass cycle. i wouldnt waste my time with the var and go for a deca /test stack. your skinny but thats a perfect body to add to. everyone i knew with that slim body type that i once had was able to easily add muscle while remaining lean and cut
    Last edited by PT; 06-11-2008 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    it all depends what works for you bro. personally 20mgs of var is a waste for me but if it works for you then go for it. personally i always have everything ready for my cycle before starting(especially pct drugs) then i add more to it if i want to. if thats you in your avater then i reccomend a mass cycle. i wouldnt waste my time with the var and go for a deca/test stack. your skinny but thats a perfect body to add to. everyone i knew with that slim body type that i once had was able to easily add muscle while remaining lean and cut
    i have no desire to get any bigger... not interested in that in the least... that is me, and i like that look... i'm 5'11 190 - 200 pounds.. i am just looking for increased speed and strangth for mma fighting... personally i dont understand why anyone wants to look so bulky... i like trim lean cut and fast... thus the reason i chose anavar

i guess i'll just use what i have at the minimum dose till i get more then amp it up... test the waters and all to see how my body deals with it... thanks man.. much appreciated..

Thread Information