Thread: Is it true?

GGallin is offline Senior Member

Is it true?

I was reading that if during a cycle you cut your food intake significantly, except for the protien of course. That your body becomes more sensative to the androgens and you can get some crazy body changing gains. Is that true to some of your guys exp? I usually eat a butt load when on a cycle so I have never noticed that so much.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    If you are asking if a strict diet with a high protein count moderate to low carbs low fat diet will have a drastic effect on your body composition such as lower body fat the answer is yes. There are other variables that effect results such as cycle, rest and work outs

I have done 4 cycles but I have always been overweight for the most part. So if you were to look at me you might not think wow that guy juices but I feel if I cut up this time then maybe I would look much better. Although I went into this ghetto store about 6 months ago and as soon as I came in the guy said "were all outta steroids man". It kinda pissed me off but I guess he's right but I didnt know him so he shouldnt have joked about it like that. Well I guess its a compliment thinking back on it. My plan is to live on super low calories and high protien. So far so good.

Do you think I will lose fat more drastically this way then if I ate this way off cycle? Obviously I would prob lose more muscle off cycle due to being less anabolic .

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    If you are asking if a strict diet with a high protein count moderate to low carbs low fat diet will have a drastic effect on your body composition such as lower body fat the answer is yes. There are other variables that effect results such as cycle, rest and work outs
    He answered your question Steroids or not, your diet is vital to your success. Do you want to look like a big blob or look like a guy who is healthy and fit? Pretty easy answer imo.

I want to change the blob

growboy is offline Associate Member
    check out the dieting videos by milos sarcev the link is a stiky at the top of the forum. prettymuch it will answer your questions.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Do you think I will lose fat more drastically this way then if I ate this way off cycle? Obviously I would prob lose more muscle off cycle due to being less anabolic.
    i think i burn fat faster on cycle. Reduce your calories while on cycle keep the protein to 1grm or 1.5 grms per the weight you want to cut too. Lower your carbs intake, Low fat, no sugar or white bread and pasta. Lift heavy and do intense cardio like wind sprints and you will be astounded at how fast you cut up.

Muscle increases your metabolism and intense cardio keeps it jacked. So if you’re on cycle and your body is forced to build muscle but you’re on a reduced cal diet then you going to burn fat don’t forget to do squats and dead lifts they make your body produce more hgh which also aid in fat loss.
    Last edited by wilson9d; 06-11-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Thread Information