Baron is offline Associate Member

Somebody please help me, IM DYING OF PAIN

Ok something is definetly wrong here. I know you get muscle soreness/pain after injections but this is ridiculous. Ive been trying everything to reduce it: from warming my gear up, to injecting real slow. But nothing seems to be working. Im injecting 200mg test-c twice a week. Isnt test-c not rlly supposed to be THIS painful? i cant even imagine doing prop.

My first injection was 1/2/08. But i swear, i can already kinda start to feel it. ALL my lifts went up in the gym, thats never happened before. I dont think its placebo. But could it be possible that wat im taking isnt actually test-c?

I injected in both quads first week, then right glute, now right delt. I dont think i like the delt injections much. How much longer do i haveto wait till i inject quads again? Can i inject my right quad on tuesday? How less severe will the pain be once i inject into my quad again? I seriously dont think i can take much more of this. I mean, i cant even do my sprint workouts. Should i work thru the pain next week and do sprints anyway? Or is this stupid? Honestly this is bad to the point were i think its giving me severe headaches. I know about 'test flu' but this is different. This is like i wake up and i seriously feel like dying it hurts so much, and that just gives me a migraine. I also take 1200mg ibuprofen a day

Any help appreciated. I'm even suffering (right delt) at this very moment.

my first time hitting quads was really bad took 2wks before my legs got used to it.I never have shot delts but from what i hear they hurt more supposably try shoulders or glute what size you using ? as for lifting heavier already its probally mental you would be amazed at what your brain can help you do. keep up with the mental mentality will help alot think lifting heavy and you will lift heavy

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    my first time hitting quads was really bad took 2wks before my legs got used to it.I never have shot delts but from what i hear they hurt more supposably try shoulders or glute what size you using ? as for lifting heavier already its probally mental you would be amazed at what your brain can help you do. keep up with the mental mentality will help alot think lifting heavy and you will lift heavy
    25g 1inch in everything except 23g 1.5 in glutes.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well from the title of the thread I was prepared to call 911 on your behalf.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    well first off id recommend against the ibuprofen. It has been proven to be "catabolic-ish"
    wish i could explain better, perfectbeast knows what im talkin about.

I have a friend who has gear just like urs, he shoots his quads and literally is having not trouble walking, but a full blown handicapped limp and it kills. Id say use a different source, or split up the shots into smaller ones IE: both quads but half the dose in each. Also maybe cutting it with some inj. b-12?

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    well from the title of the thread I was prepared to call 911 on your behalf.
    Damn, sorie about that. lol

seriously tho im going crazy. without ambien i dont think it would be possible to fall asleep. good thing i invested time in doctor visits and rx.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    well first off id recommend against the ibuprofen. It has been proven to be "catabolic-ish"
    wish i could explain better, perfectbeast knows what im talkin about.

I have a friend who has gear just like urs, he shoots his quads and literally is having not trouble walking, but a full blown handicapped limp and it kills. Id say use a different source, or split up the shots into smaller ones IE: both quads but half the dose in each. Also maybe cutting it with some inj. b-12?
    i had 2 sources. first order i think got seized (so they say), and im waiting for the dreaded letter. This sources gear seems to be a tad old, but works none the less. Would the b12 help alot? were can i get b12? they sell that at ar? hm, both quads, that might be a good idea. Anyone else do this?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe try cutting it with some sterile oil to lessen the pain. somebody with more knowledge will chime in eventually.

BOOST is offline Member
    Try cutting it with b12 or you have shit gear..

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    i am just wondering what you think the difference is between delts and shoulders?

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    go for your glutes, ive never injected quads and dont see why i would. the pain i got in my ass would have been worse i my legs and so i never seen the point.delts and ass, calves and bi`s are jus as sore to inject so be warned..

xtreme171 is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean. I am on prop right now and these eod injections are killing me. I have done both test c and e before and they were near painless. I would have your gear checked.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    Try cutting it with b12 or you have shit gear..
    shit gear in wat sense? its bunk?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to be doing something wrong for it to be hurting you that much, i dont inject anything but my glutes, i inject 3 times a week using 1.5 inch 25 gauge and ive even used 21 gauge when i had nothing else, walk us through step by step the process you go through when you inject yourself and dont miss a single step maybe we can help you out

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a lot of pain comes depending on how much alcohol is in the mixture, and also your reaction to the oil used.

i;ve injected things with way too much alcohol in them, and that was a painful experience... the second is your reactions to the certain oil that might be involved.

If u knew what oil u react good too.. u can try cutting it with that ... a lot of people use b-12 actually.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    first off you definatly dont feel that test yet and 2nd start injecting in your glutes or delts. when i used to inject in my quads it would hurt like hell and i would walk with a limp for a week. oh yea, if your only doing 400mgs of test cyp a week you can shoot it all at once instead of 2 seperate injections

dvs1 is offline New Member
    How much BA is in your gear? I had some test e with 10% Benzyl Alcohol in it and that shit would cripple me for 5 days.

jcbcjn91210 is offline New Member
    The first time i did quad i could barely walk for two weeks. I never did it again.

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    I dont like quad injections either. Try shooting your glutes. I shoot each side at least once a week. I also shoot my delts at least once a week. So I dont think that frequency is going to be a huge problem though I do notice I have some scar tissue to get through.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    is it your first injections into them muscles

pigrond is offline Member
    he said he felt stronger right away so maybe he got prop just a thought or maybe the gear is high in bb/ba dont know last time i used cyp it was an actual pharm brand and only hurt a little maybe a day or 2 ,got pharm grade test e right now that is painless so im happy,although my vet grade npp hurts like a whore

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    you have to be doing something wrong for it to be hurting you that much, i dont inject anything but my glutes, i inject 3 times a week using 1.5 inch 25 gauge and ive even used 21 gauge when i had nothing else, walk us through step by step the process you go through when you inject yourself and dont miss a single step maybe we can help you out
    i read up on wat other people stepbystep, im pretty sure im doing it right. How do you only inject glutes? isnt it important to rotate?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    first off you definatly dont feel that test yet and 2nd start injecting in your glutes or delts. when i used to inject in my quads it would hurt like hell and i would walk with a limp for a week. oh yea, if your only doing 400mgs of test cyp a week you can shoot it all at once instead of 2 seperate injections
    yeah im never injecting into my delts ever again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would bet that its just to much ba in your gear. Get some b12 or sterile oil and cut it a little

badbrad is offline New Member
    Try cutting it with sterile cotton seed oil

were do i purchase these b12's or oils? can i get them OTC somewhere?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    were do i purchase these b12's or oils? can i get them OTC somewhere?
    U see how the B12's and oils are a different color?

click on the links. :-D

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem. Thin it down with some bb. that amount shouldn't hurt that much.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbcjn91210 View Post
    The first time i did quad i could barely walk for two weeks. I never did it again.

I tried it 3 or 4 times....same results...never again...

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    U see how the B12's and oils are a different color?

click on the links. :-D
    ok nice.

update: i broke my pinky toe getting out of my bunk bed. =(

oifveterannicole is offline New Member
    New to this. First injection, test-c, quad. I followed all the directions on this site to a T 23g 1 1/2in needle, super clean at time of injection, alcohol swabbed, fresh needle, ******* Injectable. Severe pain this shit is ridiculous. Luckily my dumbass got blown up in the Sandbox so walking with a gimp ain't nothing new.

Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    i always inject in my delts and never had any pain. Goes in so easy, feels like sticking needle in a cheese

wake.up.hate is offline New Member
    I had the exact same problem, then I talked to my friend who is a steroid guru. He wrote this...

"The pain you are getting is from the alcohol and benzyl benzoate in the preparation you injected. to dissolve such a high concentration, they have to use high amounts of these solvents. Your product must not have an ethyl oleate carrier, which is a chemical designed to stop the pain from occurring from injections. i suggest using a product that contains ethyl oleate next time. you're best bet is to just inject less and stick to injecting in the glutes and quadriceps. dont inject that in your shoulders. Over time you will get used to this and the pain will start to go away, but it may take a while for your body to get used to all the benzyl alcohol."

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

With the current Man-O-Meter and the title of the thread this is where you score:

wake.up.hate is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

With the current Man-O-Meter and the title of the thread this is where you score:

Dude, lay off of the guy, he's just looking for advice. If it is seriously bothering him, who are you to say that having a low tolerance for pain makes you less of a man. I have heard plenty of guys who are pretty well built and very strong, bitch and whine to me about certain performance enhancing drugs and the pain and soreness that they bring. So, I don't know where you get off telling him to "man up", when it's obviously more complicated than that.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    old thread.

p.s. dont be a bitch.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wake.up.hate View Post
    Dude, lay off of the guy, he's just looking for advice. If it is seriously bothering him, who are you to say that having a low tolerance for pain makes you less of a man. I have heard plenty of guys who are pretty well built and very strong, bitch and whine to me about certain performance enhancing drugs and the pain and soreness that they bring. So, I don't know where you get off telling him to "man up", when it's obviously more complicated than that.
    I just ran you through the man-o-meter and this is what i got

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I just ran you through the man-o-meter and this is what i got

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    How can you give this guy advice. We don't know the brand name of the juice. Don't know how its injected. Is it UG? Is it pharm grade. Is it from some guy down the street?? Too many variables. Find yourself some legit pharm grade and inject that if it still hurts then you know its your technique. If your fine with the pharm grade loose the bunk gear. If you can't figure it out then just stop what your doing. Do more research.

Thread Information