daniel_3855 is offline Member

need some info on androlic dose, mate went from skinny rat to monster in 6 months?

i have a tub of oral androlic tablets i know you get a lot of water weight from them so iam going to run letro what dose of letro should i take? and would 1x 50mg tab per day do for the androlic or 2 tabs per day?

my mate who has been in prison for 6 months has just come out and he has gone from a skinny rat to monster in 6 months what the f**k, he done 3 month cycle on the androlic that blew him up then the last 3 months he hit the gym hard to keep as much muscle as poss now he is ripped up. iam jelous.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    i have a tub of oral androlic tablets i know you get a lot of water weight from them so iam going to run letro what dose of letro should i take? and would 1x 50mg tab per day do for the androlic or 2 tabs per day?

my mate who has been in prison for 6 months has just come out and he has gone from a skinny rat to monster in 6 months what the f**k, he done 3 month cycle on the androlic that blew him up then the last 3 months he hit the gym hard to keep as much muscle as poss now he is ripped up. iam jelous.
    Bullshit! Using that gear for more than 4 weeks would be really bad...to liver.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    do a search for oral only cycles.... they bad..... and what your stats?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hey big,
    i wonder if u could pm admin and see if there is a way to posts peoples stats by their avatar if they wanted to... that would save alot of time and effort so you can just look by his name instead of fingerin through many posts?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    hey big,
    i wonder if u could pm admin and see if there is a way to posts peoples stats by their avatar if they wanted to... that would save alot of time and effort so you can just look by his name instead of fingerin through many posts?
    already there, each member has a profile where they can fill it all in, just about no one does.

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    well when they register the admin can force them to fill up those information. It's a forum so i am sure admin has full control on those kinds of stuff.

Thread Information