stoncold20 is offline New Member

Need Some Help With My gear

I would appreciate any help that is provided. I dont no if my gear is legit. I read the info on real or fake gear. I can Turn the metal lid on top with my hand and there isnt a Expiration date on the vial or the vials label. I would list the labels name but I dont think i am supposed to. This is supposed to be the real deal. I took 1cc twice weekly for 2 bottles then took 3weeks off and just finished my 3 vial taking 2cc twice weekly and have no visible results actually Ive lost bout 8-10 lbs. I was taking sustanon250. Need any help to get me on track.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You only took 3 weeks off? did you do pct? you need to do research before you hurt yourself.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,you need more than help...lets start from the get..stats??..age.weight history training??...sounds like you need to a bit of research bro...not flaming you but being real!!

burnin69 is offline Member
    Be glad it was probably fake because now you have a chance to do some research and do it right.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    Be glad it was probably fake because now you have a chance to do some research and do it right.
    You dont know that it was fake..thats tha big problem today!!!...where guys have real gear take it but dont train or eat properly then of course they blame it on the gear.

stoncold20 is offline New Member
    I appreciate the help. Im 6' 200lbs and 26 yrs old. DOnt really no how to come off a cycly properly. This friend of a friend is experience in this kinda stuff and what I was told was take 2 bottles of sus250 back to back at a dose of 1cc every four days and that lasted me 10 weeks no results. I got ahold of him and he said take 2-3 weeks off and then take 2 more bottles back to back at a dose of 4cc per week. I will take any advice of how to run this stuff and how to come off it. Im thinkin of sus250 and finaplix how much and when and how do I need to come off of it. THANKS FOR THE HELP

Thread Information