Hamburgular101 is offline New Member

20 years old need HELP!!!

Hi, I'm currently 20 years old and been clean for almost a year now. I started using steroids when I was 17 and was definitely young and dumb. My first cycle was 500mg/week test enanthate for 10 weeks. I did a 4 week clomid PCT. In order to put on more size for football I did another cycle of test and some tren acetate about 6 months later and did a PCT, but I wasn't near recovered. About another 6 months later I did another cycle of test and tren and decided after having no libido to speak of to go see my doctor and get bloodwork done. Here are the results. I'm still awaiting my lab results that include estradiol, free test, and total test. But here are the results I do have.

FSH: 1.3 (1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
    LH: 3.1 (1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
    Prolactin: 14.3 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
    Cortisol: 28.2
    ACTH, Plasma: 57

My CBC and Comp Metabolic Panel all came back normal so I won't bother posting that unless anyone cares to see what it is. Any feedback is much appreciated, what should I do? My sex drive is decent now, but not like it was when I was a Jr. in highschool before I ever took anything. I'm wondering if I have secondary hypogonadism. Thanks all

-Jerome
    Last edited by Hamburgular101; 06-11-2008 at 10:59 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    your just going to have to let the doc deal with it. sorry to hear it bro.

I'm going to post up the results of the free test, total test, and estradiol once I get them.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamburgular101 View Post
    I'm going to post up the results of the free test, total test, and estradiol once I get them.
    You may also want to post the reference ranges that the lab lists as normal. Different labs use different testing methods and hence have different ref ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    You may also want to post the reference ranges that the lab lists as normal. Different labs use different testing methods and hence have different ref ranges.
    Thanks, I posted up the ref ranges for LH, FSH, and Prolactin

bump

bigt10 is offline Member
    Hey keep this bumped bro this will be good for alot of young guys like myself to see how it went.

Most say your body makes like 75 mg a week and no more.

So see if you can get atleast 200 mg a week HRT.

The nice thing about HRT is you can cycle more and dont need to worry about pct as your always going to have test but let us know how it goes i want to see what happens.

Also how long off cycle did you wait to get this testing done make sure you have been off for a while to make sure this is something wrong with your body and not the cause of a recent cycle.

If your on tren now and you have no sex drive that is normal on tren for some guys.

You should wait a few months after no gear at all then get tested IMO to make sure if theyre is anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Hey keep this bumped bro this will be good for alot of young guys like myself to see how it went.

Most say your body makes like 75 mg a week and no more.

So see if you can get atleast 200 mg a week HRT.

The nice thing about HRT is you can cycle more and dont need to worry about pct as your always going to have test but let us know how it goes i want to see what happens.

Also how long off cycle did you wait to get this testing done make sure you have been off for a while to make sure this is something wrong with your body and not the cause of a recent cycle.

If your on tren now and you have no sex drive that is normal on tren for some guys.

You should wait a few months after no gear at all then get tested IMO to make sure if theyre is anything wrong.
    Looking back at my post I wasn't clear as to how long I have been off. I have been off steroid since August 2007. You think they're going to give me HRT at this early of an age? Damn... I wonder how long until my HPTA is fully restored naturally.....

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Hi, I'm currently 20 years old and been clean for almost a year now. I started using steroids when I was 17 and was definitely young and dumb. My first cycle was 500mg/week test enanthate for 10 weeks. I did a 4 week clomid PCT. In order to put on more size for football I did another cycle of test and some tren acetate about 6 months later and did a PCT, but I wasn't near recovered. About another 6 months later I did another cycle of test and tren and decided after having no libido to speak of to go see my doctor and get bloodwork done. Here are the results. I'm still awaiting my lab results that include estradiol, free test, and total test. But here are the results I do have.

FSH: 1.3 (1.6-8.0mIU/mL)
    LH: 3.1 (1.5-9.3mIU/mL)
    Prolactin: 14.3 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
    Cortisol: 28.2
    ACTH, Plasma: 57

My CBC and Comp Metabolic Panel all came back normal so I won't bother posting that unless anyone cares to see what it is. Any feedback is much appreciated, what should I do? My sex drive is decent now, but not like it was when I was a Jr. in highschool before I ever took anything. I'm wondering if I have secondary hypogonadism. Thanks all

-Jerome
    I think, the main blood tests you should do, to make out, if you have secondary hypogonadism, are fsh, lh and testosterone . In this case, if testosterone blood test done will show low testosterone levels , you'll might suffer from secondary hypogonadism and visiting doc would be necessary.
    Other blood tests, you mentioned, may indicate, if there r some hypothalamic or adrenal tumor (if they are increased, out of referent interval). I'd advise you, to visit the doc anyway to puzzle together your haemogram and to fix any disease in time.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Yo Hamburgular get tested you havent used gear in a year now is the time to know wether or not you got a problem.

If you wanna body build and have medical insurance IMO there is nothing bad about HRT at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Yo Hamburgular get tested you havent used gear in a year now is the time to know wether or not you got a problem.

If you wanna body build and have medical insurance IMO there is nothing bad about HRT at all.
    I did get tested bro... The bloodwork I posted was from results taken a week ago.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Wow bro, you have some cycles under your belt, Let your doc know about it and see what can be done to help you recover bro

Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113 View Post
    Wow bro, you have some cycles under your belt, Let your doc know about it and see what can be done to help you recover bro
    Yeah I'm in the process of finding a good endo...

i got my testosterone results back the doc said they were on the low side of normal 363 is where im at. Have been clean since august 2007

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    Were you watching your testicle size through each cycle ??
    Last edited by *Thiago*; 06-12-2008 at 11:16 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hey Brother I'm very sorry to hear about all the difficulties you've had as a result of using steroids at such an early age. I also have to thank you for your honesty and sharing this info with us. Unfortunately your situation is a prime example for the young guys that come here wanting to do cycles as to the adverse effects also long term effects of steroid use by teens and young adult males. I really do hope all your levels get back to normal asap and there aren't anymore "surprises" in the future for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Determined_Fuk View Post
    Were you watching your testicle size through each cycle ??
    yes i was and just FYI teste size is a poor indication of actual function.

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    I think the same thing happened top me when i was 19 i did a cycle of tren and test E and had done NO pct i remember my nipples itching about 2 monthd after my cycle. At the rare time i would have ED at the age of 20!

whats HRT?

Let me know what the doc's gunna do for you bro

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

normal

i got my testosterone results back the doc said they were on the low side of normal 363 is where im at. Have been clean since august 2007
    then you are at least okay in that regard.....because I am on the low side of normal naturaly that is why I am interested in AAS at all!.....be honest with your doctor and he might be able to get you up a little I don't know for sure though!.......at least you did not do enough damage that you are not in the normal range because thaen you would be on meds for that the rest of your life!.....
    Good luck and keep up with the doctor and the blood work.....I just got mine done and got the results to make sure i was ready for a next cucle wich most people do not do!!!!.....I had my liver and cholesteril and anything else that i needed tasted before i ever did one injection!
    How old are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by polly56 View Post
    I think the same thing happened top me when i was 19 i did a cycle of tren and test E and had done NO pct i remember my nipples itching about 2 monthd after my cycle. At the rare time i would have ED at the age of 20!

whats HRT?

Let me know what the doc's gunna do for you bro
    HRT is hormone replacement therapy. Prescribed testosterone in order to have normal test levels. Im still awaiting my lab work with my estrogen levels. Im scheduled to see an endocrinologist on July 2nd. My primary doc. Wants to do bloodwork in 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    then you are at least okay in that regard.....because I am on the low side of normal naturaly that is why I am interested in AAS at all!.....be honest with your doctor and he might be able to get you up a little I don't know for sure though!.......at least you did not do enough damage that you are not in the normal range because thaen you would be on meds for that the rest of your life!.....
    Good luck and keep up with the doctor and the blood work.....I just got mine done and got the results to make sure i was ready for a next cucle wich most people do not do!!!!.....I had my liver and cholesteril and anything else that i needed tasted before i ever did one injection!
    How old are you now?
    I am 20 now. I think I am naturally on the higher side as far as testosterone goes. Never had a problem putting on size and my libido was outta control. Now not so much.

bump

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    get your semen checked too.

Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    get your semen checked too.
    I'll make sure to mention that to the endo as well. Does anyone here think I should be looking for an HRT doctor rather than an endo?

Bump!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Keep this bumped.. It should be required reading before anyone can even join the site. I kinda had problems to man years ago when I was out of control on gear. Luckily for me everything worked out in the end. Hope everything works out for you my friend. All the best to you. Thanks for sharing

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bump

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    So what are your stats now?
    Height?
    Weight?

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    So what are your stats now?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Well before I quit tryna put on size for football and started focusing on boxing I was 5'6 205 10% bf. Now I'm around 160 but I'm lean as hell with lot better cardio (for boxing).

speedbump

up up and away

Lightbulb info

anything new to report ?
    oh yea i just thought of this.....since you are still kind of young when you run into people that are too young to do this stuff you can educate them!

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    In this case some clomiphene therapy (however better, if prescribed by doc), might help out. Because of your test being "normal", even whilst lh, fsh r lowered, you still have some chance, by increasing gonadotropins, to restore normal testosterone production. In my opinion, you should also get blood test of tsh.

I'm still awaiting the estrogen results.. I'll post em up when I get em. If you are jus readin this I have an appt. in a few weeks and I will let you know what the endo says.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    bump. *the more you know....*

Bumpin it up again so people can see...

Still waiting on the estrogen lab, but I got my TSH results back. 0.75 (0.40-4.50 mIU/mL)

passthetest is offline Member
    I started using as young as well, those are some pretty harsh compounds to be used at a very young age, what kind of results were you able to acquire/maintain?

Thread Information