Thread: Clen

ATL
    ATL is offline Junior Member

Clen

alright i just started my cycle of clen , took about 25 mcgs, and am wondering how long after i take it will it kick in, and how long after should i go do some cardioÉ i looked through the forum but couldnt find my answer

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Most guys start their dose at 40mcg/ed...you may not feel very much from 25mcg.

That said, don’t' worry too much about the "feeling." Just because you don’t' really, really feel it does not mean it's not working.

To get the most bang for your buck, take your clen first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, followed by cardio apx. 1 hr later.

Contrary to what some may say, Clen does not have to be taken on an empty stomach for it to work, but you get more out of it when you do your cardio on an empty stomach and already have clen in your system when doing the cardio.

Once you ramp up a little higher, you may want to split the dose into 2 doses per day....but this is only necessary if you find you're extra sensitive to the clen sides.

ATL
    thanks alot arnold, i figured it was best on an empty stomach, just didnt know how long after to do cardio. im also taking the clen alongside Test E at 500 mgs a week, shots on both tuesday and friday morning, and nolvadex at 10 mgs eod. just started that cycle a couple days ago.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure that you keep an eye on your BP and your temp.

shield11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL View Post
    thanks alot arnold, i figured it was best on an empty stomach, just didnt know how long after to do cardio. im also taking the clen alongside Test E at 500 mgs a week, shots on both tuesday and friday morning, and nolvadex at 10 mgs eod. just started that cycle a couple days ago.
    you probably dont need the nolva just keep it on hand incase of any gyno and for your pct, also i prefer to use clen in my pct

ATL
    alright ill keep that in mind on the nolva, and thatll save a little money, i figured i would run a 2 weeks cycle of clen , and then the test will be in full effect, and then run another cycle post cycle, with the nolva

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with shield i don't think you need the nolva yet. Also have you heard of the benadryl trick? It let you run the clen longer. I personally love clen and always use it when i can. If not, use the search button and read about taking benadryl with clen, it'll probably help your out.

Thread Information