Thread: heating test?

k183 is offline Junior Member

Talking heating test?

lets say you have some thick test and you need to thin it out a little to properly inject it. if you heat the test to much will it destroy the potency of it? also will 250mg a week of test e plus 30mg d bol ed be enough for a beginner?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k183 View Post
    lets say you have some thick test and you need to thin it out a little to properly inject it. if you heat the test to much will it destroy the potency of it? also will 250mg a week of test e plus 30mg d bol ed be enough for a beginner?
    you dont want to heat it up too much. just place it in a cup of hot water and let it sit for a couple of mins.
    and yes your cycle is fine for a beginner.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Dude.......sounds like you need to do some research.
    Back away from the needle slowly and put your fingers to the keyboard and start reading.
    How old are you?

i heated a cup of water for 1 min in the microwave then let the amp sit in it for 5 min. do you think that was to much heat?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k183 View Post
    i heated a cup of water for 1 min in the microwave then let the amp sit in it for 5 min. do you think that was to much heat?
    thats fine.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Depending on how hot it was when you put it in the microwave it would be ok. I use hot tap water in a coffee cup, put it in the microwave for 10secs and let it sit for 5-10mins. I haven't had any problems yet. And yes the dbol sounds fine. How long are you wanting to run the dbol for tho? Are you gonna frontload the test? Whats are your stats?

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    if its an ampule i usually put it behind my ear or in my mouth for 5 minutes to raise temperature to a similar heat to my body temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Depending on how hot it was when you put it in the microwave it would be ok. I use hot tap water in a coffee cup, put it in the microwave for 10secs and let it sit for 5-10mins. I haven't had any problems yet. And yes the dbol sounds fine. How long are you wanting to run the dbol for tho? Are you gonna frontload the test? Whats are your stats?
    2oo dbol i will take them to their gone. wasnt planning on frontloadig. should i? 6ft 205 12percent bf lifting in gym 5 years bench 295 natural

Quote Originally Posted by bhamstaff View Post
    if its an ampule i usually put it behind my ear or in my mouth for 5 minutes to raise temperature to a similar heat to my body temperature.
    never heard that one before

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Read up on frontloading and you can decide for yourself. Personally i hate dbol so i always consider frontloading. What is your age? Judging solely by the information you gave i don't see a reason why you couldn't frontload. If it were me, i stress me here, i would frontload instead of taking dbol. Just an option to consider.

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member
    sh*t! i started heating my test and masteron last week the same way, but i heated the water in a microwave for 2 mins and let the juice sit in the water for close to 15 mins. does this mean my gears screwed???

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    you just want it raised to similar heat to your body temperature, if its hot enough to lose potency then its too hot to inject as itll burn you (hot oil).

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Use hot water but never place it in boiling water or water that has just come down from a boil.

Thread Information