eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question Experiences/gains/advice of anadrol alone cycles?

Hi.looking for peoples experiences/gains and general advice on how to best run anadrol alone cycle.Not sure which cycle I'm going with for my second cycle so just looking to learn more so I know good and bad points...only helpful answers please.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    drol only is not a good cycle at all. I don't think you are going about this right, read my response to your ''best steroid '' thread. you need to do a lot of research, each question you ask has been asked time and time again.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i read your other thread also... test and dbol would be a fine combo for you, but dont stop reading profiles though. you would be much better off if you had the knowledge to match your goals up with the properties of various compounds on your own.

...and while ur out looking for the "strongest" sauce try to remember that the risk/ reward correlation is almost perfectly inverted. so you may want to become more interested in the side effects that this "give me the strongest steroid " attitude will expose you to.

Ballr 24 is offline Banned
    lol drol only good luck bro, better off with test

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    i would add test in ther bud. im a big fan of drol but at the same time im not. i love you gains it gives but at this point i want to look halfway good at the same time and for me that mean no drol cause it blows me up like crazy. i look like im storing nuts in my mouth for the winter lol.

Thread Information