dagreek2222 is offline New Member

Winstrol and EQ cycle question

Hey all,
    I've been reading the site for about 4 hrs straight trying to get as much research for my upcomming cycle. I'm currently playing college football and this summer I plan on getting bigger faster stronger with the benfit of getting that nice cut lean look. I'm going to do a Winstrol /EQ cycle I got a series of questions for all you experts. I'm 5'11 185 right now.

1. I'm going to start off with Winny 2 weeks ED now i will either inject some times or as i read from many posts Either inject the winny into gel caps or into a dixie cup with some grapefruit juice and take it down. Also if drinking do i take 50mg straight or do i split it up.

2. When I work in the EQ after 2 weeks I'm thinking of only doing EOD injections with EQ in my glutes i dont feel comofortable doing injections in quad or shoulder thats why i plan on drinking the winny from there on out. Cause all those injections in the ass if i didn't drink the winny I dont think that would be a great idea. I'm going to do about 5-6 weks of winny come off the winny then finish up with the EQ. To make a 8 week cycle.

3. Health- I want make sure i'm taking care of my self properly while doing the cycle how much Glucosamine should i be take since my training is going to alot of sprints, agility exercises and core lifts. I want to make sure my joints dont ache and have pain. and should i be taking milk thisle along with glucosamine since drinking winny makes that first pass on the liver, I want to make sure my liver stays in good shape.

4. For PCT when should i start taking clomid i read in some posts 3 weeks after your last injection or 5 days.

Ok thats about it all hopefully i will hear some great feedback and answer alot of people's questions that view the posts and not asked them selves yet.

Thank you,
    dagreek

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats: Age, cycle experience, etc.

XReps is offline Junior Member
    doesnt your school test for this?

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    first, u need to run eq for a min of 10 weeks, usually 12. winny shouldnt be ran for more than 6 weeks max.

winny = kills lipid levels and joint pain

niacin and glucosamine to help the sides

starting with winnt for 2 weeks, then adding eq is wrong. dont do it. eq takes 3-5 weeks to start working, so you'll be wasting your time and gear if timing is off.

this is better:

wks 1-12 eq @ 400-600mg/wk
    wks 1-13 Test prop or E @ either 100mg ed or 50mg/wk
    wks 7-15 winstrol @ 50mg ed

PCT starts 3 days after last winstrol injection. Clomid 300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for another 10 days.....no need for HCG bro.

for the stats im 20 and no my school only tests randomly if they suspect your doing drugs smoking weed ect. Its d3, as for experience i did for training last summer tren by its self. It was pointless and stupid it hardly did anything and it hurt my libedo for a lil while.

I want to get it right this time lifthard thx for your feedback but im doing this for summer training only. I got 8-10 weeks tops and im not doing Test i just want a nice cut cycle im not looking to beef up need to cut up work on speed and strength. But speed is more important.

Anyone else got a good cycle plan for EQ and Winny for 8 -10 weeks. I'm Looking for great results and hopefully maintaning the results and mabey doing another cycle the following summer. Also to the questions 1,2,3,4 on my first post anyone got any feed back on that.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood you REALLY need to research ALOT MORE than 4hrs your asking extremely basic n00b questions.. read the steroid profile forum please! Then read about pct. after that is all said and done then you can compile a deceant cycle and it will be revised for you by the good people here.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah slow down Greek and follow Tia's advice. You're missing a lot of minor components. For instance, Winny comes in tablets also.

M.

taiboxa,
    yea well 4 hrs of reading pretty much before i read my post been researching eq and winny for a while and this looked like the best site to get some feedback on. In my first post theres not alot of questions im looking for opinions on my cycle plan on my 1. 2. 3. 4. and since someone doesn't agree with my cycle plan i was wondering if anyone else had some feedback on that or there own. dont feel there's any noob questions other then the clomid one which yes i could of looked up pretty simple but i just added that in the end for quick feedback.

Ill take your advice tho the subject is a cycle question and it looks like its more general question so ill do some research come back and reply with a setup cycle for you that you can give some feed back on my b

dagreek

yea magic i know winstrol comes in tabs but the person that is hooking me up said he can get me winstrol injectable and EQ and im trying to watch out for my liver as much as possible so the 2 weeks start injecting winny to bypass the 1st pass on the liver thought would help before i started in with the EQ but since someone doesn't agree with that cycle im looking into other things. ill look into to the tabs more and i'm not starting this cycle till early june so just trying to get everything prepared before i start. Thank you for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by dagreek2222
    taiboxa,
    yea well 4 hrs of reading pretty much before i read my post been researching eq and winny for a while and this looked like the best site to get some feedback on. In my first post theres not alot of questions im looking for opinions on my cycle plan on my 1. 2. 3. 4. and since someone doesn't agree with my cycle plan i was wondering if anyone else had some feedback on that or there own. dont feel there's any noob questions other then the clomid one which yes i could of looked up pretty simple but i just added that in the end for quick feedback.

Ill take your advice tho the subject is a cycle question and it looks like its more general question so ill do some research come back and reply with a setup cycle for you that you can give some feed back on my b

dagreek
    bro i really dont even know where to begin.. first ur shooting EQ EoD! why?! u could get by w/ once a WEEK if u wanted.

WHY run win 2 weeks prior to starting EQ? eq takes for EVER to kick in.. and is best ran 15weeks IMO

var would be more ideal for an athelete since it dose not induce joint pain, and glucosamine is really crap.. only proven to aid (MILDY if at all) in the joints and connective tissue of the KNEEs .. not elbows not shoulders.

i gurantee that when u acquire more knowledge of this subject your revisions on this cycle will be great.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    bro i really dont even know where to begin.. first ur shooting EQ EoD! why?! u could get by w/ once a WEEK if u wanted.

WHY run win 2 weeks prior to starting EQ? eq takes for EVER to kick in.. and is best ran 15weeks IMO

var would be more ideal for an athelete since it dose not induce joint pain, and glucosamine is really crap.. only proven to aid (MILDY if at all) in the joints and connective tissue of the KNEEs .. not elbows not shoulders.

i gurantee that when u acquire more knowledge of this subject your revisions on this cycle will be great.
    Dagreek2222, sometimes it hard to take advice from strangers, but taiboxa is giving you excellent information and the truth. During your research did you know that Winny can causes pain in the joints? I brought this up because you stated "I want to make sure my joints dont ache and have pain." Also, EQ will be detectable for 4-5 months, should your college decide to test you. Most people on here are just looking to help others and sometimes it comes across a bit abrupt, but it’s best to know what your doing before you consider using gear.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

WHY run win 2 weeks prior to starting EQ? eq takes for EVER to kick in..

exactly

Brooklyn74 is offline New Member
    Dude, I really think you should look into Var instead, there are so many things wrong with the cycle you have in mind and the goals you are trying to achieve. I'm not trying to give you a hard time I just think in the end you'll be disapointed with the results. And all this stuff is going to shut you down. Alittle Prop and a good diet would really help you out and not bulk you up too much...JMHO

prop/var would be GREAT lol but so would alot of other things..

yea my first post saying that i dont want my joints to ache from the winny means that i knew it causes aching joints and Glucosamine would be good to use during the cycle. I read the eq winny test prop and tren profiles in the fourms on this site. I'm still looking for a cycle to use with EQ + winny now i know why people would recommend test because then your leaving ur self open to some ED which is no fun. I'm just looking for the best and safest way to use this cycle such as using milk thisle, Glucosamine and even tho tai said gluco was crap if it helps the knee's that would be useful ive already had ACL reconstruction. I am open to all advice and thank you all for posting feedback so soon this is a great site. I dont plan on using any gear till june so just getting these questions out before hand.

as for getting tested at my school its mostly unlikey like i said before since it costs money for every test and its not D1 or D1AA so its some what unheard of unless your comming to practice stoned in then which coach would have you tested and kicked out.

so my question is anyone who have used Winny and Eq for a cut cycle how did it go what did you do. Also what is a good over the counter drug you can get at a gnc to take for libedo.

ill stop replying for a while get some more infomation and make a less novice post later on thank you all for your feed back

also what does Var stand for ive looked at the abbrevations and never heard of that one.

in other words best cycle for a football player for summer training to come back into season with some great results and good to go. what ya think boys

dagreek
    Last edited by dagreek2222; 04-03-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Dagreek2222, I was just making sure you knew about Winny and the joint pains that it can cause some people. A friend of mine had terrible joint pain using Winny. I don't think Glucosamine is crap, and it can't hurt to try it during your cycle. Some people swear that it helps them, so I'd at least try it. Also, you might consider using MSN. I haven't used Winny, but have used EQ and it is great. For your libido problems get Redkat at the GNC. Redkat contains Tongkat Ali and it will help with your libido should there be a problem.

thx for your feed back fullmoon ill look into that red cat just incase. Also Anavar (Oxandrolone) instead of the winny for training taiboxa is that what you think would be better. I'm actually liking ur idea alot because its not as hard on the liver and its in oral form. Ill look into that, the reason im posting in the the first place cause the guy im dealing with here thinks he is the end all be all on knowledge on this stuff and the truth is he doesn't know squat to what i see being said on the fourms.

Ill look into the Anavar that might be the best bet thank you tai and also injections once a week with EQ how is that done.

jr_confused is offline New Member

winny liquid by mouth

can I break the vial and drink the winny instead of injecting it. I've heard I could, but is it true and effective?

Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    first, u need to run eq for a min of 10 weeks, usually 12. winny shouldnt be ran for more than 6 weeks max.

winny = kills lipid levels and joint pain

niacin and glucosamine to help the sides

starting with winnt for 2 weeks, then adding eq is wrong. dont do it. eq takes 3-5 weeks to start working, so you'll be wasting your time and gear if timing is off.

this is better:

wks 1-12 eq @ 400-600mg/wk
    wks 1-13 Test prop or E @ either 100mg ed or 50mg/wk
    wks 7-15 winstrol @ 50mg ed

PCT starts 3 days after last winstrol injection. Clomid 300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for another 10 days.....no need for HCG bro.

jr confused make your own thread by going to the fourm page and if u ask that questioned ur gonna get butchered by 15 people in 30 seconds saying to read before you ask

jr_confused is offline New Member

thread

i dont know how to creat my own thread.

jr confused make your own thread by going to the fourm page and if u ask that questioned ur gonna get butchered by 15 people in 30 seconds saying to read before you ask

XReps is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jr_confused
    i dont know how to creat my own thread.
    let me save you the butchering ... look for the search button all the way on top, and type in this --> "can you drink winny"

thx for your feed back fullmoon ill look into that red cat just incase. Also Anavar (Oxandrolone) instead of the winny for training taiboxa is that what you think would be better. I'm actually liking ur idea alot because its not as hard on the liver and its in oral form. Ill look into that, the reason im posting in the the first place cause the guy im dealing with here thinks he is the end all be all on knowledge on this stuff and the truth is he doesn't know squat to what i see being said on the fourms.

Ill look into the Anavar that might be the best bet thank you tai and also injections once a week with EQ how is that done.
    Dagreek, you are welcome. I'm using Tongkat Ali right now for my PCT and it's helping. Also, I've used Var and I really liked it, but it's a bit expensive. I would suggest using it, as your muscles will feel hard and you'll notice a good increase in strength, not too mention that's it's easier on the liver. EQ and Var would be a good cycle for what you want to accomplish with your football. What position do you play?

OK EQ and Var is sounding good right now better then winny for training. I play Wing back my frosh year and I just got the call yesterday they want me at Weak outsideside linebacker this comming season so i gotta get my shit together for the summer spring football starts tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out a way to start and finish my cycle from June 12 and football will start around august 14 it would be hard to go home after that to inject winny everyday and plus i gotta keep it to my self. Gonna see if my guy has heard of Var.
    If there is a way i can start EQ in May mabey the 14th of may when i get out of school inject on 21st 28th, and the 4th go away to the homeland 5th get back the 12th or 11th ill have 3 weeks into EQ by its self and make it for my 4 week injection just in time. I dono about the var cycle if its oral i could bring it with me and keep up with that and then i could do a longer cycle o
    i also saw this cycle
    EQ 1-12 weeks
    Prop 1-13 weeks
    Winstrol 6-12 weeks

but im not sure how often Prop has to be injected and if it only has to be injected once a week like EQ I could pull it off and that would be golden.

Cause im worried about Libido cause with out test your kinda askin for some problems. I tried tren alone last summer for my first cycle at first it was great then after a while it was like what the **** is goin on went to the docs got bloodwork done the works to see what was wrong and apprently nothing came up.

So yea dono what to do gotta think it over talk about it but thx for your feedback i just dont wanna be completely shutdown it sux hardcore.

Dagreek2222, Var is the abbreviation for Anavar (Oxandrolone) and is an oral. I'd suggest using 30-40 mg ED for 10 weeks. You can inject the EQ once a week. This would be considered a cutting cycle, but you can still make good gains in size with the proper diet, training, and rest. I gained 15 pounds using EQ, so if you are 185, you could make it to 200 and be a strong OLB. You could also consider using Tribulus Terrestris which will also help with your libido, as it is a natural testosterone booster , like Tongkat Ali.

Thread Information