Thread: 2nd Cycle

ABT1400 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

Ok so I just got Tren and Test for my second cycle. I took Tren a year ago (I know it was stupid for my first) I am 5"11, 235, 18%bodyfat. I have a decent but still spotty diet and I have been working out for 4 years. My questions are, how should I take these? I was going with 1ML of tren EOD and .5 Test two times a week. What do you guys think? Any advice?

I am also 28 years old

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ABT1400 View Post
    Ok so I just got Tren and Test for my second cycle. I took Tren a year ago (I know it was stupid for my first) I am 5"11, 235, 18%bodyfat. I have a decent but still spotty diet and I have been working out for 4 years. My questions are, how should I take these? I was going with 1ML of tren EOD and .5 Test two times a week. What do you guys think? Any advice?
    first thing, you should not be using AS yet as your bf% is too high(i'll tell you more about why if you want, just ask)

second, a "still spotty diet" won't cut it, no pun intended, post it for critiquing or you are just wasting money

thirdly, what are the concentrations and esters on the tren and test, 1mL tells us nothing, how many mg/mL

stpete is offline Banned
    My man, you're not ready for tren . Leave it alone for now and get your diet together first.
    .5 of test? What the hell is that?
    As mentioned above, we need mgs per ml.

No I have cut down my diet. The test is 300mg/1mL. The tren bottle is unlabled but I got it from my cousin who is the source and it is legit. Whats the problem with AS and the bodyfat?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ABT1400 View Post
    No I have cut down my diet. The test is 300mg/1mL. The tren bottle is unlabled but I got it from my cousin who is the source and it is legit. Whats the problem with AS and the bodyfat?
    well several things, first off the higher your bf the more blood pressure you will get as a result of water retention, higher bf also increases your sides and here's why, fat contains estrogen receptors, so the more fat you have the more estrogen receptors you have, you get where i'm going i bet, so when your blood test levels fluctuate or if you start to get estrogen related sides ie gyno, water retention etc.., they will be harsher because you will have more estrogen receptors for the estrogen to attach to

that's just for starters but those are some of the more noticable ones, so i would get your diet in check and use it to get yourself to 12-14% AT LEAST before starting a cycle, this way you know you have a diet that works and yoiu are decreasing your chances for problems during the cycle, that in my book is a win-win

When I took it a year ago, it was higher and I had no sides. When I do cycle it then, how should I cycle the fina and test? Is there something I can take to cut down the estrogen receptors? Thanks for the help.

stpete is offline Banned
    Listen man, you haven't even mentioned which ester of tren . Check this site out, you can learn a lot here, and it's free!!

It is tren acetate, 30mg/ml

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ you sure you have that concentration right? It sounds odd to me and you need to be 100% certain you know what you're taking.

Thread Information