tt_er is offline Junior Member

Newb question about cutting up

I am circuit training pretty hard (every other day full body) and doing cardio pretty much every day. Strict diet 5 meals a day loaded with protein....anyways I will ask a newb question as I have not searched as of yet (flame away). I have allot of fat to lose and at least another 50 pounds. Is tren going to be my option or what should I use? I am mid twenties and have never experimented except with a little here and there. If I missed a good read or violated a forum rule my apologies.....

Have a great night!

burnin69 is offline Member
    stats?
    Cycle history?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yikes, ok, first things first. You admit you need to lose 50lbs. Tren is not what you need, you need DIET DIET DIET! You got to get your diet in check before you start using AAS. Check out the diet forum, put up your diet and let everyone critique it.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome man! You came to the right place. Tren is not your answer!!
    Can you give us background about yourself? IE: What burnin69 asked?

Breakfast: One small packet of instant oatmeal - if you don't mind peanut butter put 2 tablespoons in it
    for protein. You can eat a couple of eggs instead of peanut butter (you can microwave two eggs in a
    bowl, nuke for 1 minute and bam). You can also just have an egg sandwich on whole wheat bread. You
    have to have some carbs in the morning to regulate your sugars for the rest of the day. net carbs = 2
    morning snack - couple slices of turkey (or you can wrap a slice of pickel with some deli meat); or
    banana with peanut butter. I use a large heaping tablespoon and just 'dip' the banana with each bite. or
    find a protein bar with no carbs if you'd like (can't think of any good ones off the top of my head). net
    carbs = 0
    Lunch - Turkey sandwich on whole multigrain wheat bread. You may substitute with chicken breast.
    Light mayo is ok. A slice of cheese is ok as it is not a carb and adds more protein. Have a fruit (apple,
    orange, banana). net carbs = 2
    afternoon snack - string cheese, couple of hard boiled egg whites; or apple with peanut butter. net cabs
    = 0
    Dinner - 1-2 grilled chicken breasts or boneless chicken thigh. Use your grill outside! Also steam some
    broccoli or carrots. Have a baked potatoe or sweet potato. net carb = 2
    Total servings of carb = 6. Recommended daily allowances for carbs is 6-11.

Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    stats?
    Cycle history?
    I tried it once about 6 years ago. Great results but it was while I was in college and money was tough. So really no history at all just used Creatine and No-Xplode now.

weight
    bf%
    Last edited by burnin69; 07-01-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: mis print

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    whats up with the peanut butter? I hope its natural peanut butter with some flaxseed oil in it or something.

5'6" now I stand about 248. I used to power lift pretty hard but was told by my client who is a personal trainer/dietitian to do circuit training and strict diet as outlined above. I have followed it religiously and it is working great but need more ideas to help lean up.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    whats up with the peanut butter? I hope its natural peanut butter with some flaxseed oil in it or something.
    No JIF should I use something else?

bf% I have no idea

Ok sorry man but your diet needs a little work. Take your carbs in the day and not at night and stay away from all that peanut butter a little here and there but its to fatty. No tren . id actually work on reducing fat before jumping on AAS and looking like a puff ball. mabye try a clen T3 combo and like mentioned before DIET threads.

I actually cut out allot of the carbs (fruit) and use about 4 tsps a day of peanut butter. Should I take the peanut butter out all together? Clen t3 combo I will research that a bit.......I guess AAS stands for Anabolic Steriods ?

g0dsend is offline Member
    [QUOTE=tt_er;4059724]you can microwave two eggs in a
    bowl, nuke for 1 minute and bam). You can also just have an egg sandwich on whole wheat bread.[QUOTE]

I never had that in a long time, Thanks for the idea Imma go make one right now haha

yea AAS is anabolic steroids . Id stay away from the peanut butter. The clen and T3 are easy to come by and with a good cardio and diet you should see great results. You might lose a little muscle with the T3 but it'll really help the fat come off. try to get around 15-17% bf then try the juice after lots of reading on this wonderful site

[QUOTE=g0dsend;4059747][QUOTE=tt_er;4059724]you can microwave two eggs in a
    bowl, nuke for 1 minute and bam). You can also just have an egg sandwich on whole wheat bread.

I never had that in a long time, Thanks for the idea Imma go make one right now haha
    lol... does sound pretty good right now

Thank you gentlemen

Thread Information