MekeMeke is offline Associate Member

Cycling Deca and Polysteron (Sust)

Whats up guys. Looking for some experienced advice. Never done steroids .

Stats:
    29 yrs old
    192Lbs
    6'2
    <7% bodyfat

The cycle I am about to start goes like this:
    Deca 50mg monday, tuesday and wednesday (3x a week)
    Polysteron 250 (Sustanon ) once a week

Looking to cycle deca for 12 weeks and stay on poly till week 14.
    I really don't want anything extreme, just looking to gain some muscle
    Used to be 223lbs at 3% bodyfat riod free about 4 years back. So diet and training is not a problem.
    Just looking to get back there a little faster.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Last edited by MekeMeke; 06-17-2008 at 11:44 AM.

BUMP!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MekeMeke View Post
    Whats up guys. Looking for some experienced advice. Never done steroids .

Stats:
    29 yrs old
    192Lbs
    6'2
    <7% bodyfat

The cycle I am about to start goes like this:
    Deca 50mg monday, tuesday and wednesday (3x a week)
    Polysteron 250 (Sustanon ) once a weekcycle is horrible, first cycle should be test only(reasons why are at the bottom of this post)

Looking to cycle deca for 12 weeks and stay on poly till week 14.
    I really don't want anything extreme, just looking to gain some muscle
    Used to be 223lbs at 3% bodyfat3%bf no offense but i doubt it, that's lower than most professional BBs are at when they go on stage, your body keeps that much inside your body so i doubt you were 3% riod free about 4 years back. So diet and training is not a problem.
    Just looking to get back there a little faster.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    POST YOUR DIET FOR CRITIQUING

I would run a test only cycle for a first cycle for several reasons
    1. Your receptors are fresh so a test first cycle will yield VERY GOOD results as long as your diet, which is the most important part of bodybuilding, and training is on point.

2. Because of gyno and estrogen related sides, deca is a bad choice for a first cycle as it is a progestrine, let me elaborate a bit on this. Testosterone gets converted to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but deca doesn't aromatize to estrogen at all, instead it stimulates progestrone, which can cause the same sides as estrogen, but here's the kicker
    Since test stimulates sides via estrogen and deca stimulates sides via progestrone if you get sides which do you treat the gyno, acne, whatever... things like nolva actually can make sides caused by deca worse by making the progesterone receptors more sensitive

as you can see, running deca for a first cycle can be risky especially if you are afraid of gyno

3.Oh yes, there's more, deca is a 19nor and is very supressive so the pct is going to have to be more intensive and thus more expensive

Here's some stuff to research to get you ready for your cycle

TEST BEGINNER CYCLE INFO

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

Phate thanks for that awesome reply man.

After reading I have 2 more questions.
    I was reading up on the link you posted about gyno, and in there read something that letro also protects against progesterone. Am I understanding this right?

Also, test e is very hard for us to get (Aruba) and deca is readily available. Could I still do the deca-poly cycle (with the letro, if I understand it right may help) and after that cycle use dbol for 2 weeks and then on to test e for 12 while cycling dbol the first 4 as well making dbol 6 weeks total? I could get test in venezuela but its a risk.

We have limited options here (its an island) so please help me here with what I have to work with.
    Last edited by MekeMeke; 06-17-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MekeMeke View Post
    Phate thanks for that awesome reply man.

After reading I have 2 more questions.
    I was reading up on the link you posted about gyno, and in there read something that letro also protects against progesterone. Am I understanding this right?

Also, test e is very hard for us to get (Aruba) and deca is readily available. Could I still do the deca-poly cycle (with the letro, if I understand it right may help) and after that cycle use dbol for 2 weeks and then on to test e for 12 while cycling dbol the first 4 as well making dbol 6 weeks total? I could get test in venezuela but its a risk.

We have limited options here (its an island) so please help me here with what I have to work with.
    sust is test, it's just a multi estered test, you can replace sust at 500mg/wk with the test e in my same cycle that i posted earlier

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Phate-
    That is quality info- Thanks

Meke, make sure you take his advice regarding PCT- Avoid nolva while on Deca , as you said, stick to the AI

Allright Phate,

I followed your advice and got some test c. Now, I can't seem to get any d'bol. By reading up on here I know that d'bol will be an option with the test.

This week I did 3 injections of deca 50 mg each and 1 sust 250, now my question is, how and when do I drop these 2 and start my test c cycle?
    How long do you recommend (I saw 12 weeks) and the test c I got is 250mg each, so I was thinking of doing 500mg a week. I did also find the novaldex and the clomid for PCT. Any further advice would be appreciated, thanks

Bump!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you only shot 150 mg of deca .. then just stop taking it. start shooting the Test C. you could do a 12 week cycle of the test C. even if you have the sust in you for a week, or drop the test c cycle down to 11 weeks cuz you have already been on sust for 1.

Thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    1st cycle mate, forget the deca ( 50mg mon,tue, wed) is not the way to take deca anyway. Go with test only for a 1st cycle, that way if you get sides you'll know what's causing them.

Thread Information