birdman1016 is offline New Member

Summer Cycle Critique Please

Hello all,

This is my first post, although I have been a "stalker" of the posts for over 2 years and have gained a tremendous amount of information. I am 29 years old , 5'6" 180lbs 10%BF. I have been into weight training for 12years now, obviously more educated and dedicted as I have gotten older. I have 6 cycles under my belt involving a combination of the following: test E,deca ,winstrol ,sust, and t-bol. I'm looking for a critique on my next cycle which will be designed to be a lean mass builder with a reduction of body fat.
    My diet consists of 5-6 meals a day with 2-3 supplemental protein shakes and a post workout shake. Typical carbs are 150-300g/d depending if I am cutting or bulking, protein 300-400g/d, fat 50-100g/d. I am training in the gym 5-6 days a week with cardio ranging from 3-5 days a week depending again on my cycle design(cut or bulk).

Here is my summer cycle:
    Test prop 100mg QOD weeks 1-3 and weeks 11-12
    Test Cyp 250 mg twice a week weeks 1-10
    Tren E 200mg twice a week weeks 1-10
    T3 50mcg/d weeks 1-10
    HCG 500u sq twice a week weeks 6-12
    Ldex 0.25 a day weeks 1-12
    Caber 0.5mg twice a week weeks 1-12
    Letro on hand

PCT to start 3 days after last prop injection:
    Nolva 40mg QD 2 weeks
    Nolva 20mg QD 2 weeks and continue until I feel back to "normal"
    Aromasin 25mg QD 4 weeks- i may replace aromasin with ldex 0.5 mg QD
    HCG 500u QOD 2-3weeks

Let me know what you think. I appreciate all comments.

j

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Everything looks good except Im not understanding running the test-p at the end for only 1 week ? I would just frontload all the prop wks 1-4 to kickstart the cycle until the cyp starts kicking in.

MR_T is offline Member
    looks like you did your research but I have to mention 6 cycles and your stats are 5'6" 180lbs 10%BF, its impressive for 5'6" all natural but your diet/training might be lacking if you've already done 6 cycles might want to post a complete diet with macros so you can get more help perfecting it... also are you gyno prone? cycle seems a little too complicated for my newbie eyes and just made me wonder I am sure the gurus will give you a definite answer, good luck bro

I would be using the test prop for two weeks: both weeks 11 and 12 so that I can start PCT sooner rather than later. Id like some others to comment on that. I dont see it being a big deal either way I do it. In terms on my physique and having 6 cycles under my belt, I must say that the first 2-3 cycles I definitely didn't get the most out of them due to a deficiency of diet and PCT knowledge. Where do you think I should be after 6 cycles?? Maybe around 200lbs? I dont like to be that bulky at this height so 190lbs is ideal for me. I certainly could post my diet with macros. In terms of gyno, I did get some signs of gyno last cycle with deca and have never had it before with test, therfore I suspect it was the 19 Nor that caused it. It was well controlled with letro during cycle and it abated during PCT but I'd like to be proactive! Thanks for the responses.

j

any one have any further criticisms on my proposed cycle?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i like it. The prop at the end is a good idea. I dont know if you need the caber also

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman1016 View Post
    Hello all,

This is my first post, although I have been a "stalker" of the posts for over 2 years and have gained a tremendous amount of information. I am 29 years old , 5'6" 180lbs 10%BF. I have been into weight training for 12years now, obviously more educated and dedicted as I have gotten older. I have 6 cycles under my belt involving a combination of the following: test E,deca ,winstrol ,sust, and t-bol. I'm looking for a critique on my next cycle which will be designed to be a lean mass builder with a reduction of body fat.
    My diet consists of 5-6 meals a day with 2-3 supplemental protein shakes and a post workout shake. Typical carbs are 150-300g/d depending if I am cutting or bulking, protein 300-400g/d, fat 50-100g/d. I am training in the gym 5-6 days a week with cardio ranging from 3-5 days a week depending again on my cycle design(cut or bulk).

Here is my summer cycle:
    Test prop 100mg QOD weeks 1-3 and weeks 11-12
    Test Cyp 250 mg twice a week weeks 1-10 I'd stick to the Prop the whole cycle. Switching around will cause imbalance in your blood plasma levels, therefore unstable cycle. So do Test Prop 150 mg EOD or best as 75 mg ED.
    Tren E 200mg twice a week weeks 1-10
    T3 50mcg/d weeks 1-10 Why T3?
    HCG 500u sq twice a week weeks 6-12 do it as 1500 IU Every 4th day.
    Starting week 12-14 only.
    Ldex 0.25 a day weeks 1-12
    Caber 0.5mg twice a week weeks 1-12
    Letro on hand

PCT to start 3 days after last prop injection:
    Nolva 40mg QD 2 weeks
    Nolva 20mg QD 2 weeks and continue until I feel back to "normal"
    Aromasin 25mg QD 4 weeks- i may replace aromasin with ldex 0.5 mg QD
    HCG 500u QOD 2-3weeks

Let me know what you think. I appreciate all comments.

j
    Read above. Good luck.
    Read up on diet as well, 180 lbs at 5'6" after 6 cycles is a BIG ?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like it bro. cycle looks good and well put together. i agree that you prolly could do without the caber.

thanks for the great suggestions. I am gonna run the T3 to assist in fat loss and also because Tren tends to lower thyroid hormone production. The caber is for the inhibition of higher prolactin levels which I feel I am prone to as I believe I experienced it with Deca . Plus, I like the side effect that some get with caber: better orgasms with sex! In terms of me being 5'6" and only 180, I'm curious where you think I should be at?? Keep in mind that I dont want to be a jay cutler looking freak.. I'd like to keep a lean, cut, fitness model look. My ideal weight is 190-195lbs. Also, after 6 cycles, my bench has gone up 150lbs, squats up 250lbs, and all other exercises have significantly improved in weight. Thanks agan for the responses.

j

bmit is offline Member
    looks very well thought out, i approve

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman1016 View Post
    thanks for the great suggestions. I am gonna run the T3 to assist in fat loss and also because Tren tends to lower thyroid hormone production. The caber is for the inhibition of higher prolactin levels which I feel I am prone to as I believe I experienced it with Deca . Plus, I like the side effect that some get with caber: better orgasms with sex! In terms of me being 5'6" and only 180, I'm curious where you think I should be at?? Keep in mind that I dont want to be a jay cutler looking freak.. I'd like to keep a lean, cut, fitness model look. My ideal weight is 190-195lbs. Also, after 6 cycles, my bench has gone up 150lbs, squats up 250lbs, and all other exercises have significantly improved in weight. Thanks agan for the responses.

j
    Not rrying to falme u for ur size. thats totally up to you.
    wt i'm trying to say is 6 cycles is a lot to be at ur stats.
    good luck

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i would add a little clen as well for the synergistic effect it gets when added to t3 as far as fat burning is concerned

and not to flame you either, but you asked where you should be, personally i am 19, 5'7, 190lb 10%bf and i'm natural, though i would like to know what you started at before your first cycle, as i said, not trying to flame, just asking

hey smoke, I didn't take it as flaming. I appreciate your criticism. Thanks

italionos is offline Associate Member
    why the HGC weeks 6-12? Why not just at the end.

hey phate, thanks for the suggestion. I have clen and maybe I will use it 2 on 2 off. I dont have it slated in the cycle now because it makes me sweat like a pig, and the tren will do enough of that already!! To answer your question, before starting my first cycle I was 160lbs and 10-12%BF and during cycles im 190-195lbs and 8-10%BF. Right now im 180 only because life has been busy and my diet has suffered some. Of course, some may look at this and say that I should have never started cycling when I did, as I likely had plenty of natural growth in me. But whats done is done.
    Last edited by birdman1016; 06-17-2008 at 06:34 PM.

In terms of the HCG , I was thinking of doing it mid cycle till the end only to stimulate my testes to maintain size and make recovery a little easier. Everyone seems to have a different protocol for using HCG on cycle. That tells me that there is not one right way to do it. Nevertheless, I think I will take Smoke's suggestion and do 1500u every 4 days from weeks 12-14 along with 500u twice a week for a few weeks midcyle in order to maintain testicular size. I like the idea of stimulating the leydig cells during cycle in order to make them more apt to recover function quicker.
    Last edited by birdman1016; 06-17-2008 at 06:32 PM.

italionos is offline Associate Member
    That def makes sence , great idea. I might do the same now.

Thread Information