Thread: Naposim

sephiroth is offline New Member

Naposim

Ive got 90 taps of naposim terapia from a friend for free , its a romanian d-bol ,so the question is should i take it for 30 days *15 taps per day or 22 days of 20 mg per day , what is the best time to take such a low dose should i take it all in the morning before breakfest for one big spike , or take 10 mg in the morning and 10 (5 mg) before working out for 2 smaler spikes , i know that d-bol only cycle is bad so there is no need to curse me for being stupid and im not doing pct , cause this is a low dose so im not expecting tits and it shoulnd f** up my test production in the long run , , and i will take mass gainer with 1500 calories for some extra calorie boost. Should i take creatine for some extra power and recovery cause 15 -20 mg d-bol per day are a very mild dose . And when should i start to feel the kick from d-bol.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gyno can happen from any dose of AAS. DBOL is a very strong steroid and even at a low dose theres always a chance of gyno. have you cycled before? also what are your stats?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont do dbol only. and by the 15 tabs is alot more then 20mgs

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont do dbol only. and by the 15 tabs is alot more then 20mgs

those are 5mg a piece there hoss

... and gyno can be caused by as little as 20mg

I mean 30 day * 3 tabs = 15 mg/per day
    I know its bad just tell me , which dose should i run , 20 mg for 22 day or 15 mg for 30 days and when to take them i starting tomorow morning so pls help

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    I mean 30 day * 3 tabs = 15 mg/per day
    I know its bad just tell me , which dose should i run , 20 mg for 22 day or 15 mg for 30 days and when to take them i starting tomorow morning so pls help
    neither just save them.

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    dbol should be taken every 4 hours bro

p.s don't do it

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    save em up! speaking of that, i just remembred i have roughly the same amount sitting in my drawer somewhere. thanks! *excellent example of why you should save them for when you have something more substantial to use it with

Is 15 mg for 4 weeks , is it underdose for a first time AAS user , im taking creatine and a mass gainer with it , what size and power gains should i expect from this dose , and when will i start to see results with such a low dose

Is 15 mg for 4 weeks , is it underdose for a first time AAS user , im taking creatine and a mass gainer with it , what size and power gains should i expect from this dose , and when will i start to see results with such a low dose
    probably never

What about 20 mg for 22 days will that help me make bigger gains , im starting tomorow with the d-bol so pls tell me should i use 15 mg for 30 day od 20 mg for 22 days i need to now asp , and stop telling me not to do a d-bol only cylce , im new to aas and im using such a low dose to see how my body will react to it , im stacking test and deca for my next cycle so dont worry , im doing d-bol only to see how my body will respond to it , to see how fast my body arromatise test into estrogen and the mood swings. Any post in which you wont tell not to do it is welcome

What about 20 mg for 22 days will that help me make bigger gains , im starting tomorow with the d-bol so pls tell me should i use 15 mg for 30 day od 20 mg for 22 days i need to now asp , and stop telling me not to do a d-bol only cylce , im new to aas and im using such a low dose to see how my body will react to it , im stacking test and deca for my next cycle so dont worry , im doing d-bol only to see how my body will respond to it , to see how fast my body arromatise test into estrogen and the mood swings. Any post in which you wont tell not to do it is welcome
    just do 5mg 3x daily then, but no one is going to say do it alone. Youll see why in time.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    not a good idea. you get your best gains your first cycle and you are going to blow it on an ineffective cycle. get test. and more dbol .

or just take it and learn the hard way.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    do.20mg.for.20days
    youll.make.some.decent.keepable.gains.at.that.dose .with.a.good.diet...............ANDPCT

Thread Information