Civic0 is offline Associate Member

Prop lump has lead to water retention around area help

SO i am going to the doctor tomorrow. . . the prop lump that i have posted about earlier has gone down . . and now the area around the lump is just filled with water.

The area is not discolored, hot, red, or anything like this . . . just feels like water is surrounding the part that hurts... has anyone had something like this? I am taking D-Bol as of now, should I cut it out b/c of the water retention?

HELP !!!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Exclamation prop lump

dude that lump should be long gone by now!........good thing you are going to the doctor (FINALLY).......if that lump still hurts it is probably abcess.....you should heve went when antibiotics would have probably helped!.....now you may have to have it cut......

the prop lump is gone, it is still a little painful if I touch it .. . .

just the area around it is filled with water. . . it is not hot, does not bother me. . . thinking about draining it myself....

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its your body reacting to the prop lump... thats why they put a drain in ur chest when u have gyno surgery.. cause your body is like "hey a void, better fill it w/ liquid"....
    the prop lump sounds like it came from not injecting deep enough in ur ass, so it got stuck in the subQ.... its just filled w/ water? that sounds like its the same as burstitis (w/o the bursa sac) lil painful when u touch it... doesnt bother you...

i'd let the doc drain it, it wouldnt hurt your AAS in ur body cause its already gone now,a dn he will most likely put something in it so it wont fill back up...

next time be sure to massage the area around the shot, it will help disperse the oil... actually i wrote a thread on it in the educational threads so give that a read... but other than that.... i dont have much else...

as for the d-bol, keep it up, the water retention from it wont give u abcess's like you are explaining...

i am going to have the doc write a prescription of Biaxin . . . that should drain it . . . i willl keep you updated...thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sounds like an abcess possibly

Thread Information