Spot Me 329 is offline New Member

Switching from Sus to Enanthate Midcycle.. When and how

Can you change over your test blend to strait enanthate midcycle say week 5 of 12???

And if so How would you do it as far as timing?
    I am currently doing sus 250 at 500 a week EOD on injections.... I plan to do same dosage but obviously nix the EOD thing.. when should I start as far as distance from the last Sustanon shot

this is all I could muster up from safe sources where I am at... if the next question was gonna be why the mix in gear

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    just inject your test e 3 1/2 days after last sust shot. then continue every 3 1/2 days. your blood levels will be a little crazy but its not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spot Me 329 View Post
    Can you change over your test blend to strait enanthate midcycle say week 5 of 12???

And if so How would you do it as far as timing?
    I am currently doing sus 250 at 500 a week EOD on injections.... I plan to do same dosage but obviously nix the EOD thing.. when should I start as far as distance from the last Sustanon shot

this is all I could muster up from safe sources where I am at... if the next question was gonna be why the mix in gear
    no the real question is why didnt you get enough sust to run a full cycle to start out with? did you already have plans of switching tests?

Spot Me 329 is offline New Member
    It was not my plan to switch i was gonna run primobolan but i decided that what i had wasn't enough for me.

My cousin told me he had sus 250 he is usually money so i started but it was enanthate . i broke the golden rule of starting without everything in front of me but hey what can ya do.. you gotta trust family

Quote Originally Posted by Spot Me 329 View Post
    It was not my plan to switch i was gonna run primobolan but i decided that what i had wasn't enough for me.

My cousin told me he had sus 250 he is usually money so i started but it was enanthate. i broke the golden rule of starting without everything in front of me but hey what can ya do.. you gotta trust family
    ok
    you will be fine in switching.

Thread Information