Eazy20 is offline Member

Tren vs Appetite vs GHRP-6

So, I've taken Tren A a couple of times, and it completely obliterates my appetite. I simply have NO desire to eat food and in fact makes me want to gag every time I look at it. Anyone else have this problem or know how to combat this? I read about GHRP-6 and how it helps to drastically increase appetite, but I am unable to find solid information on the potential side effects of its use. All I can I can find for a side effect is the increase in appetite which I'm sure is not everything. Also, do you think Tren E would have the same effect on my appetite? Thanks.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Ghrp6 has no real negative sides to speak of.
    tren a destroys my appetite as well but ghrp helps a bit. The longer im on tren the less the appetite suppression seems to be, could be the ghrp or the eq. Who knows for sure but the ghrp will help.

Let me add. Ghrp will give you an immediate increase in hunger. So at least 3x a day you'll be hungry...at least for a few weeks

Eazy20 is offline Member
    So are you saying the hunger effects wear off after a few weeks of use?

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Periactin

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I read that Periactin also causes fatigue, and mixed with tren , I don't think I'd ever make it to the gym lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    So, I've taken Tren A a couple of times, and it completely obliterates my appetite. I simply have NO desire to eat food and in fact makes me want to gag every time I look at it. Anyone else have this problem or know how to combat this? I read about GHRP-6 and how it helps to drastically increase appetite, but I am unable to find solid information on the potential side effects of its use. All I can I can find for a side effect is the increase in appetite which I'm sure is not everything. Also, do you think Tren E would have the same effect on my appetite? Thanks.
    Its true about the GHRP's,,they will make you super hungry.
    Some of the guys I'm working with are needing to eat at least
    every 2 hours.

Yea the hunger side effect only last a few weeks, once your body becomes accustomed to the ghrp it wears off. You can always give yourself a large dose to bring back the appetite, anywhere from 300 to 600mcg

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    I read that Periactin also causes fatigue, and mixed with tren, I don't think I'd ever make it to the gym lol
    It'll make you sleep at least 8 hours a day I haven't given it a try yet but when I do I'll make a thread. I'm going to use it on part of my cycle to see if it will help with gains & during pct to help maintain gains.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I'll be interested in seeing that. I'm thinking about running Test E and Tren E again, but trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my appetite because I want to try and bulk up on it.

**Edit** Sorry didn't mean to say Tren E again, this will be my first time with E, I've only used Ace previously

Valac is offline Member
    tren e has the same effects on me, im looking at doin EQ with it next cycle and see how that goes

Thread Information