0tolerance is offline Associate Member

juice prescription question.

Im from australia....
    and im wondering if i had a prescripting for some gear... more specifically sustanon 250...
    would the pharmacy i go to be suss about my prescription even though it would be a 100% real prescription from a doctor.

And do you think that they if the doctor prescribed... say enough for 500-750mg a week for 3 months.. that a pharmacy would actually provide that amount?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    Im from australia....
    and im wondering if i had a prescripting for some gear... more specifically sustanon 250...
    would the pharmacy i go to be suss about my prescription even though it would be a 100% real prescription from a doctor.

And do you think that they if the doctor prescribed... say enough for 500-750mg a week for 3 months.. that a pharmacy would actually provide that amount?
    you'd be lucky to get a script for 200mg a week. i dont think pharms make sust, they make enthanate and cyp.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    In the good ol' U.S. of A. pharmacies will question ANYTHING relating to steroids . They won't even re-fill a prescription if it's been too short a time since your last refill.

Test. Cyp. at 200mg./Wk seems to be the upper limit for what LEGIT american doctors will prescribe for an adult man with low testosterone , based on my experience and conversation. Could be differenct in Austrialia.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim

Darksyde is offline Member
    actually, a lot of the online pharmacies will sell you almost whatever you want if you provide them with the prescription, or sometimes even just bloodwork. i have a buddy who just has to send his bloodwork to them, and he can get up to 10 vials of test a year and other pill steroids as well.
    luckily for me he doesnt need 10 in a year

hurray for human grade gear!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    you'd be lucky to get a script for 200mg a week. i dont think pharms make sust, they make enthanate and cyp.
    I promise you sustanon was not the genius idea of a UGL :P

yes i have seen the online pharmacies that just require a prescritption paper...
    which i may try.
    yea i figured that they wouldnt give too much for a script..
    although a mates dad of mine has 6months worth of his steroid prescritpion in one go..hes got that muscle wasting disease.

And im guessing that having a script makes its legal aswell.
    Although i rekon that australia would be more strict than USA on their steroid prescriptions

haha and to jigga, the labs have probably come up with alot better concoctions than the pharms have..

cheers for the help.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I promise you sustanon was not the genius idea of a UGL :P
    i dont think any US pharms make sust.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

Acutually Sust is proscribed

US Doctors like most doctors in US and Europe prefer the blended esters. The simple concept behind this is that it lasts longer in the body and thus there is less maintenance involved. Think about it. If you had a disease would you really want to inject ever 5 days or twice a month. Its easier for both doctor and patient.

That said, you can be sure that you would recieve no more that 500mg in a month's time. And that is on the higher side. Many Doctors seem to believe that 250mg is enough to last a month, and pay little attention to the actual half-life of the drug.

Good luck with that one let me know how it works - lol!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i dont think any US pharms make sust.
    Please read first line of his post.

testa dura is offline Banned
    im from oz,if you got a script its none of there fu$king business,why your using it its between you and your docter,,,,,,if they ask questions tell them its personal.....and none of your business.....on ya mate

thats deffinately a reassuring message, i never thought of it that way .
    cheers bud.

haha to add to my question.
    i was reading only about thoughs online pharmacies.. and if u order the 3ml amps they have to contact the government before sending it off... or might have been a box of 3 1ml amps.

i do think it would be suss if i bought 20-30amps at once so would you guys reccomend getting like 8 a month? or what...

bump

Thread Information