Thread: What do I do???

sniper7 is offline New Member

What do I do???

I just bought my first cycle from a friend. Well I bought it three months ago and have just not had the time to figure out what to do. Here is what I have

EDITED- 10ml bottle of test prop
    EDITED- 10ml bottle of test cyp

The Test Cyp bottle is called a t400 and had test cyp 150mg/ml, test enth 150mg/ml and test deca 100mg/ml.

I understand that test cyp is a shorter ester and prop is a longer ester. I am told these will work well together. I am 6'3, 235 and am about 25 pounds overweight. I am trying to cut down a lot and get rid of the beer belly and gain a bit of strength. I am not looking to get huge yet. This is my first cycle and I am definitly on a learning curve. I am looking for anyone out there that would be willing to help me out and answer a few of my questions.

I understand where to inject and needles and all that jazz. I just need to know when for each steroid and that sorta thing. Also I wanna know if I am doing the right steroids . I am hoping I am. My friend is in pharmecutical sales and has done the same sort of cycle himself.

Please can some of your smart guys and experts out there help me out

Thanks

Sniper

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll post the usual responce...

current diet?
    length training?
    how long do you want to cycle for?

i bet with a solid change in diet plans and workout plans, you'll see more progress than just sticking drugs into your system as you stand....

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    welcome bro.

1. you gotta read the rules before you start posting; no posting the names of underground labs
    2. what nicotine said
    3. you got it backwards...prop is fast acting - use it to kickstart start the cycle. cyp, enth & dec are slow acting - you'll take that product for the duration of the cycle
    4. what nicotine said

Sorry guys. Never got through all the rules.

My diet is complete crap but has been changed and I know what I need to do to change it. I have a kinesiology degree and sport nutrition, i just dont use it.

As far as training goes I used to train a lot, now I am a lazy piece of crap so I got the membership but I have been not training at all for almost 5 months. And not training heavy for over a year.

As far as the cycle goes, i have no idea. I have been told about 3 months is a good cycle to start off with. Any suggestions for a first timer.

Thanks

I am more than willing to do some working out and change the diet and do the steroids later. I am more than open for suggestions

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer 25 lbs overweight will defeat the idea of running the cycle at the moment, also leaves you open to more side effects. read up the diet section and bust your arse on cardio for a couple of months and see where you are. id look at getting some more gear nearer the time though because i dont quite think you have enough to do a full cycle.

take it you are weight training at the moment?

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    also you should take a look in the PCT section if you havnt already thought about one.
    dont make the mistake of doing a cycle without one.

Thread Information