Thread: liquidex...

Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Red face liquidex...

ok so i just received my liquidex this morning. have read a few posts on here about dosage and am still a little confused. im taking it hoping it'll help with the bloating and water retention. should i start with .25 or .5 ml? how long do i use it for and how often? im guessing that im gettting the side affects from the deca im taking. i have 3 weeks left on deca and 2 more weeks of test prop after that. thanks!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I use .25mg eod but it takes awhile to build up in your system. If you only have a couple of weeks left on cycle I would try .25mg ed for the 1st week and if it helps lesson the bloat go to .25 eod for the remainder.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    I use .25mg eod but it takes awhile to build up in your system. If you only have a couple of weeks left on cycle I would try .25mg ed for the 1st week and if it helps lesson the bloat go to .25 eod for the remainder.
    well i have 3 wees of deca left and 2 more weeks of prop after. should i only take the liquidex for the remainder of deca or all the way through my whole cycel?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you feel bloated take it at .25mg eod for the rest of the cycle. Pay attention to the differences between mg and ml.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    well i have 3 wees of deca left and 2 more weeks of prop after. should i only take the liquidex for the remainder of deca or all the way through my whole cycel?
    I agree with Big. I didnt realize you had 5 wks left. .25mg eod thru the entire cycle will surfice. If your really bloated you can up the dose in the 1st week like a mentioned earlier to help things along but that is up to you.

thanks for all the info. one last question and i know this is gonna sound dumb..how many mg in a ml? if im supposed to take .25mg eod, what line do i fill to in the supplied syringe?

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    have ordered Ldex from 2 research companies...ar-r was one of them...
    both were 1mg/ml

The Clint is offline New Member
    1cc=1ml
    1mg=1000mcg
    1g= 1000mg
    CC is a unit volume of liquid.
    Same as ML.

MG is different, its based on WEIGHT, just like Grams are. 1000mg = 1g

So if the bottle says 250mg/ml...that means for every 1cc or 1ml of liquid, you have 250mgs of the compound in there.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    have ordered Ldex from 2 research companies...ar-r was one of them...
    both were 1mg/ml
    well the bottle says 1mg/1mL. so if i wanted .5mg i would just fill to the 0.5 ml line right? also, how was your experience with ar-r's L-Dex?

The Clint is offline New Member
    thats a yes to the .5ml line

it just seems so little. lol thanks again!

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    a very small amount works really well. all these meds are very potent. yes be careful not to mix up ml with mg when you take this or any other med. if i'm not mistaken 1 squirt from the bottle is .25mg. a VERY small amount.

Thread Information