Mo-I-KaN is offline New Member

Angry Some gyno... Need advice ASAP!

Hello guys,

Well... everything seems to be on check with my current Tbol only cycle at 40mg ed. I'm in week3, started to see some nice strength increase and good pumps at the gym. Already gained about 10lbs.
    Now to my problem... I've always had some minor gyno since I started taking fina 1mg ed at 22. I'm currently 26 and during my cycle it started to be more pronounced... I know Tbol shouldn't aromatize a lot, but in fact it still can at some degree and in some people, guess I'm a bit unlucky on that, also I've upped the fina to 2,5mg ed just to avoid shedding and it is probably not helping with the gyno. There is some shedding but nothing that I should worry I guess and I'm very paranoid... Just like in the start of autumn... I'm guessing it will stop once I finish the cycle.
    I've plenty of Nolva, enough for the rest of the cycle and PCT.
    Do you think I should start using some to combat these gyno?
    How much should I use?
    Will it hinder my gains?

Should I use something stronger instead? Letro? And then Nolva just for PCT?

Thanx in advance guys.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol cannot aromotase due to its 4-chloro alteration. I have heard of estrogenic issues being reported, how, I'm not too sure. I suspect it may be something to do with the ratio of testosteron/estrogen in the body. These estrogenic "sides" only seem to become evident when users are using Tbol on its own. This is why it may be something to do with the ratio.

I'd go with a low of Nolva for a few days and see how you go. Your estorgen levels will already start to decline as Tbol will inhibit your HPTA to a small degree, so there isnt a whole lot to worry about IMHO.

Thank you Swifto.

How much would you use and for how long?! If I notice I get better with nolva should I keep it till end of cycle and bump it up thru PCT?!

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I can definitely relate with you in regards to the fina. I had never experienced gyno sides before until I took the fina. It is probably the most angrogenic steroid you can take! If you are prone to gyno, as I am, you should at least start with the nolva @ 40mg/ed and see what that does for you after 3-5 days. If you don't see any improvement with the gyno, I would reverted to the letro. Since I'm very prone to gyno, I skip right to the letro and run it every cycle (I also don’t get all the sides that many people report).

If the nolva works for you, stick with 40mg/ed until the majority of your sides diminish. Drop the dosage down to 20mg/ed for maintenance. I'm aware that anti-es have the tendency to slightly reduce gains so I'd definitely exhaust using nolva first. I particularly don't see much of a difference in gains when using an anti-e but everyone's different.

Ok guys, thank you for your help. I'll start the nolva tomorrow at 40mg for one week and see how it goes. Then reduce to 20 if I see improvements. And what about PCT? I was thinking of using nolva 40/20/20... What do you say? Follow the PCT plan like this?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekDiesel View Post
    Hey bro, I can definitely relate with you in regards to the fina. I had never experienced gyno sides before until I took the fina. It is probably the most angrogenic steroid you can take! If you are prone to gyno, as I am, you should at least start with the nolva @ 40mg/ed and see what that does for you after 3-5 days. If you don't see any improvement with the gyno, I would reverted to the letro. Since I'm very prone to gyno, I skip right to the letro and run it every cycle (I also don’t get all the sides that many people report).

If the nolva works for you, stick with 40mg/ed until the majority of your sides diminish. Drop the dosage down to 20mg/ed for maintenance. I'm aware that anti-es have the tendency to slightly reduce gains so I'd definitely exhaust using nolva first. I particularly don't see much of a difference in gains when using an anti-e but everyone's different.

(Prone to gyno myself)

I was thinking on the cycle Nova would be better because it's a SERM then Letro after...and Nova again after the letro to avoid the effects of the letro estro rebound?

Nova actually clears up my current gyno, it's a good SERM but it comes right back when I quit taking it.

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    (Prone to gyno myself)

I was thinking on the cycle Nova would be better because it's a SERM then Letro after...and Nova again after the letro to avoid the effects of the letro estro rebound?

Nova actually clears up my current gyno, it's a good SERM but it comes right back when I quit taking it.
    So when you quit taking the nolva and the gyno creeps back, are you still on juice?? That would make complete sense to why the gyno would come back. If not, then it's definitely an estro rebound. I'd say to take the letro since it's the only anti-e that can actually get rid of gyno from a previous cycle. I'm sure the letro will virtually eliminate all gyno sides during cycle. I'm using letro now during cycle and it actually helped shrink gyno lumps from a previous cycle. Finish the letro before pct and then switch right into nolva for pct. You'll be able to almost completely minimize any estro rebound once the nolva is discontinued when pct is over.

Thread Information