akaz13 is offline Associate Member

the difference in pure test e and test e/ test prop mix?

I ran into this write up, below. Is there a way to tell the difference?

Or is it pretty much irrelevant as far as PCT and other issues related to use?

Testoviron is a mixed testosterone injectable (propionate /enanthate ), produced by the firm Schering in many parts of the world. Since Schering also uses the Testoviron brand name to market pure Testosterone enanthate, one should not confuse all such items with this mixed preparation. In fact most preparations found circulating with Testoviron Depot brand name are actually the Testosterone enanthates, which are vastly more popular among athletes. When locating the Testoviron, we notice they are prepared in a number of different strengths. This product will contain a base of Testosterone enanthate, with a lesser amount of Testosterone propionate added in. Being much faster acting, the Testosterone propionate gives us a quick effect while the enanthate in Testoviron is slowly reaching circulation. The result is an injectable that will increase the Testosterone level very quickly; yet sustain an elevation for approximately two to three weeks. The design of Testoviron Depot is therefore similar to that of the testosterone blend Sustanon, although Testoviron will remain active in the body for a noticeably shorter duration.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm old news bro..lol

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    hmmm old news bro..lol
    new to me

but anyway, so most of what is gotten is the mix, then? and PCT is the same, regardless?

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    Test is test and regardless of the ester and all will affect you the same way. While test-e has a half life of about 11 days, test-p is about 3 days. You should base your pct on the test-e since it has the longest half life. I'd start pct 2 weeks after your last injection. I personally try to stay away from these short/long ester mixes. To me it's pointless because blood levels tend to be all over the place. Unless you don't mind injecting these EOD then it's better to go with a long ester.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekDiesel View Post
    Test is test and regardless of the ester and all will affect you the same way. While test-e has a half life of about 11 days, test-p is about 3 days. You should base your pct on the test-e since it has the longest half life. I'd start pct 2 weeks after your last injection..
    Thanks, bro..

Quote Originally Posted by GreekDiesel
    I personally try to stay away from these short/long ester mixes. To me it's pointless because blood levels tend to be all over the place. Unless you don't mind injecting these EOD then it's better to go with a long ester.
    I had no idea that it was probably a mix until I found that write up last night. I thought it was all test E, which would have been a long ester....

I had, no idea, this is my first cycle.

I was reading a little about sustanon , but based on your POV, I assume you don't have a high opinion of it?

On the test E, though, Testoviron Depot by Schering is probably a mix. But what about either Testosterone Enanthate by Norma or Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN.

Either of the two of them should be pure test E, shouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    Thanks, bro..

I had no idea that it was probably a mix until I found that write up last night. I thought it was all test E, which would have been a long ester....

I was reading a little about sustanon , but based on your POV, I assume you don't have a high opinion of it?

On the test E, though, Testoviron Depot by Schering is probably a mix. But what about either Testosterone Enanthate by Norma or Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN.

If the gear is simply classified as "Test Enanthate ", then it's safe to assume that's what you'll be getting…..not really sure about the Testoviron Depot. I'm not totally against sust, I just don't care to use it. It's actually kind of ironic though because the only test that my source recently had was sust so I was forced to get it. Basically, I just have to inject it EOD which is a pain in the ass!

If the gear is simply classified as "Test Enanthate", then it's safe to assume that's what you'll be getting…..not really sure about the Testoviron Depot. I'm not totally against sust, I just don't care to use it. It's actually kind of ironic though because the only test that my source recently had was sust so I was forced to get it. Basically, I just have to inject it EOD which is a pain in the ass!
    Yea, I did a little research and Testoviron Depot is a mix.

Which is why I was thinking about trying to find a good online source (not asking for a reference), b/c I asked for test E and got the mix. Plus, there was a cpl hundred dollar mark up, too....

But I was thinking about a cycle that would give me more pop at the start of the cycle, and if I pin EOD w/ the prop mix, I can get the most out of that.

How much should I shoot EOD if I want to be getting 500mg/ wk?

200mg EOD would be 1000mg every 9 days. Whereas 250mg every 3.5 days is 1000mg every 8 days...?

And each increment on my syringe is 25mg, right (5 marks between 1ml and 1.5ml, for example)

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    Thanks, bro..

Your missing the point mate, KISS, test is test, it is just carried by a different ester, or mix of esters, IE sust/omna, but its still all test, regardless of which pharma produced it (HG).

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    If the gear is simply classified as "Test Enanthate", then it's safe to assume that's what you'll be getting…..not really sure about the Testoviron Depot. I'm not totally against sust, I just don't care to use it. It's actually kind of ironic though because the only test that my source recently had was sust so I was forced to get it. Basically, I just have to inject it EOD which is a pain in the ass!

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Akaz13 was simply looking to determine if Norma or Aburaihan Co. Tehran, IRAN. are just test-e. It might have come out in a confusing fashion but I basically tried to convey that if the bottle says "Test-e" then that's what you'd be getting regardless of the brand. Anyway, no matter what test is used, a person should always look at the dosage/ester info stated on the side of the bottle.

Thread Information