_maxpower is offline Junior Member

Lets have a serious discussion about Albuterol (Salbutamol)

After discovering and reading all i can about Albuterol I became quite interested in the possibilities of this drug.

After all the research I have compiled from both factual sources and peoples own personal experiences, it has left me with a few un resolved questions.

Mainly why I'm interested in this compound for is to minimize muscle loss and maximize fat loss. I don't want to get into the anabolic effect of beta agonists.

There are two major factors I would like to look at when we talk about fat loss.
    First being the stimulation of beta2 receptors in adipose tissues causing the breakdown of fat to be used in the body as energy. Second being rise in metabolic rate. This is of key importance, as we know when we eat less food on a calorie deficient diet or metabolism can plummet. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of dieting

This leaves us with the question, how do we utilize Albuterol to best stimulate receptors and keep our metabolism running most of the day.

One of the great things about clenbuterol is that is has an active life of around 36 hours. This means even when we sleep we get to the added benefits. From what I can find (please correct me if this is wrong as I could not find reliable source to quote) albuterol has an active life of up to 4 hours. This leaves us with the problem of loosing the metabolic effects through out the night as well as requiring frequent dosing

Next I have read in Anthony Roberts article on Albuterol that he suggests taking 4mg x 3 per day. This also seems to be consistent with what i see people doing on the boards.
    This leaves me with the question: why take something that has a half life of 1.6 hrs only 3 times a day? I want the effects to be taking place as much as possible for as long as I am awake (allowing enough down time before bed to insure I can sleep)
    Logically when i look at the information I see that if I wanted to achieve a 4mg level of albuterol in my body, it would make sense to dose in the following example:

9am 4mg

10:30 2mg

12:00 2mg

1:30 2mg

3:00 2mg

4:30 2mg

6:00 2mg

thus keeping levels stable throughout the day while still leaving enough time for the albuterol to clear my system by around 10 - 11pm

Now we need to ask, are stable levels actually going to be the best for us or is there a magic threshold we need to reach in order for the drug exhibit its fat burning properties?

Also I based this mostly on liquid albuterol not time released pills.

The reason I posted is because I think there is a lot of potential for this drug, especially given the lack of side effects. Also I see it can work for a wider range of people than clen does. But I also want to make sure that we are getting the most out of it by dosing and using it correct (this includes liquids vs. time release caps/tabs)

I hope this drums up lots of ideas for all you and please if you have something to add do so, just make it factual and keep the simple questions (if I inhale 200mcg the same, or I take ventalin and Im still fat) to zero.

Peace, Max.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe most albuterol inhalers only have like 3.5mg in them, which is definately not enough to get fat burning properties from it.....you would need like a million inhalers.....

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    Lets try this again

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it does have potential, but you have to take so much of it, compared to how little clen i have to take......but then again, i dont find the sides of clen to be real extreme.....i keep my doses between 100-160mcg ed......

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought the halflife was longer 4-5hours, on any note i have heard people love it and some hate it, i dont think youll see too many fat burning characteristics with it

Thread Information