reddragon4954 is offline Member

Test suspension help

Been on test suspension for a week, definitly have to stop the 2xs a day shots/ Just cant take it anymore. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE USED Suspension,.... would I still get better size gains using 100mg test suspension in all one shot, as opposed to shooting 150mg test prop daly.

What would give better real size gains, 100mg test suspension shot once daily or 150mg test prop shot daily???

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    well if you shoot 150 mg test prop daily your getting almost a gram of test per week... and suspension would be 700 mg per week... your prop would probably feel stronger but you will feel the suspension immediately when the prop may take a week to peak ... plus it would keep the blood levels more stable due to the half life of suspension being 4-6 hours and the half life of prop being 48

so IMO Prop would be better for your designed plan... but you could also shoot prop 150 mg EOD and still get results.
    Last edited by J0k3R; 06-19-2008 at 09:25 PM.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    bump

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i'd advise the prop cause susp optimally needs to be shot 2x a day for stable blood levels...

what you are explaining in your post, 100mg of prop ED would be plenty... that would be a lil under 700mg a week of pure test, and its ED shots, not 2x day shots...

personally i love prop, so thats what i'd go w/

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i you cant handle the suspension 2x a day you shouldnt use it. 1 shot a day will send your blood levels all over the place.

as said, prop is a much better idea.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    definatly shooting the prop will be better for you. suspension is great and i have had great results from it but it needs to be shot a min. of twice a day or your levles will jump giving you more sides. just go with the prop if you cant shoot the suspension 2 or 3 times a day

Thread Information