yosseryans is offline New Member

D Bol and winstrol

Hi folks...

i have been taking D bol for 3 weeks and was going to start taking winstrol along side it for the next 3 weeks. is this ok ? and can i continue taking it for longer once i have finished taking my D bol ?

Any info will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats and goals so that the guys can help you more. Based on what you said so far, it sounds like you need to do more research. That is not a complete cycle. Those compounds don't really make a lot of sense to put together. Too short to reap any benefits. Also you need pct.

Thanks for your reply.... up until now i have been natural and quite muscular, i weigh 210 lbs, i was going to take the D bol for 6 weeks in total and start taking the winstrol for the last 3 weeks to try and cut up.. currently on 20mgs a day of Dbol and not keen to take anymore than that as the effects have been good enough...any advice will help guys.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    body fat%?
    pct?

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    The water retention from the Dbol will likely mask any cutting benefits from the winny.

If ya wanna run the winny I would do it after the dbol is done and extend its se longer than 3 weeks.

Age = 29

Height = 6ft 1inch

Body fat = Not very much (dont know)

Pct = Dont know what this is.

I'm just worried that if i take Dbol for 6 weeks and then winny for 6 weeks that it will be too toxic for my body.... and i hate the ball shrinkage lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by yosseryans View Post
    Age = 29

Height = 6ft 1inch

Body fat = Not very much (dont know)

Pct = Dont know what this is.

I'm just worried that if i take Dbol for 6 weeks and then winny for 6 weeks that it will be too toxic for my body.... and i hate the ball shrinkage lol
    You should do research before taking any kind of AAS, PCT is very important i would search this subject asap. why are you taking orals only for your first cycle?
    How long have you been training?

burnin69 is offline Member
    im just waiting for the flaming...

i have been training for about 7 years, and over the last year i have twice taken D bol for 6 weeks, i prefer to stick with orals as i dont want to inject..

Basically i just wanted to pack on some size and muscle and then get cut... any help appreciated.

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dbol will fill you with water and i doubt you will build any serious muscle from using it, its excellent for kickstarting a proper cycle and is a good addition to many stacks and will aid good size and muscle when combined with other AAS but using it alone is a no no if your serious about bodybuilding, also if your serious about using AAS injections are the only way forward and orals only will cause you some problems, my advice is to drop the oral only cycles and start injections otherwise your wasting your time.

Thanks for your advice.... I am going to continue with the Dbol for another few weeks at 20mg.... i know this is not a lot but my body has responded very well to this amount... I also have Tamoxifen tablets 20mg for afterwards but not sure how often or how many to take...

any help appreciated guys

Anyone there ? lol

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    dude, u dont need AAS, u know nothing about them, til u research i woodnt do anything! This is an educated forum and u need to gain some knowledge like how mostly every1 else has. You didnt know what PCT is which is just as important as the acual cycle! And winny will not cut u up, diet and cardio will and dbol is just make u look like a blow fish!

Thread Information