dbl d is offline Junior Member

need some energy

I dont know why i have no energy. I take all my vitamins get plenty of sleep, not too much though. I eat right. I have tried clen and that gives me the sides and thats it. TRied ephedra, and it made me not sleep but gave me a little energy. Just wondering what else i cud try. thanks

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    posted in the wrong forum...

unless your asking about which steroids give you energy??

Im 22, 230 lbs 18% bf 6"1. natty.

steroids or sumthing just needed

What forum should i post this in. Sorry newb here

Is it possible if your natural test level is low, that it may cause you to be fatigued?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should see a doctor and get bloodwork if you think your test levels might be low.

Ive done blood work and everything seems normal they said. How wud i get my test level checked, is it called HRT test not sure though

Big
    If you had bloodwork and everything was normal, then your test levels are ok.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    maybeelower body fat i was tired at 18 percent too even with supps for energy but the more fat i lost i couldnt sit still your just naturally more active when you are fit

Ya its a workn progress im trying to do more cardio but some days its hard to just get around , im so freakn tired

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbl d View Post
    Ive done blood work and everything seems normal they said. How wud i get my test level checked, is it called HRT test not sure though
    Many docs are very close minded. The *normal* range is pretty wide, like 300-900 and if you are 310 they will say you are normal. ****ing stupid in my opinion. There is such a thing as *quality of life*, which most of those drones don't seem to comprehend. What were your hormone readings? I have the same problem and I recently went for a complete hormone check. Results are still pending, but if I have T-levels in the lower normal levels, I'm going to cry like a cry-baby until someone puts me on TRT. That way I don't even have to order off some unkown place. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a nice endocrinologist.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadPower View Post
    Many docs are very close minded. The *normal* range is pretty wide, like 300-900 and if you are 310 they will say you are normal. ****ing stupid in my opinion. There is such a thing as *quality of life*, which most of those drones don't seem to comprehend. What were your hormone readings? I have the same problem and I recently went for a complete hormone check. Results are still pending, but if I have T-levels in the lower normal levels, I'm going to cry like a cry-baby until someone puts me on TRT. That way I don't even have to order off some unkown place. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a nice endocrinologist.
    good post, that's true.

appreiciate it fellars, gunnna try a diff doc on mon. and get some tests done so i can figure out wtf is up. thanks agin

Thread Information