masseffect is offline New Member

Question 750mg Enanthate -- How much arimidex ?

I am on my second cycle, the first was 500mg enanthate with .25 arimidex every other day and seemed to do well with that dosage. Now on my second cycle I am running 750mg enanthate a week with 50mg Proviron , do you think .25 arimidex each day is enough in addition to the Proviron or would you suggest .50 a day?

Thanks in advance!

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is diffrent bro; you gotta find out for yourself. If .25mg worked last time, start with that; adjust as necessary.

Keep in mind you need some of that estrogen, so only use an AI if you need it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is the reason you are using the arimidex ?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    i'd start with the same dose as last cycle and up it if needed.

akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masseffect View Post
    I am on my second cycle, the first was 500mg enanthate with .25 arimidex every other day and seemed to do well with that dosage. Now on my second cycle I am running 750mg enanthate a week with 50mg Proviron , do you think .25 arimidex each day is enough in addition to the Proviron or would you suggest .50 a day?

Thanks in advance!

Slightly, O/T, but what were your gains on the 500mg test E cycle (I am in my 1st cycle, and this is what I am using)?

I am asking b/c I saw an article say that 500mg of test could be run for the first two cycles, so I would be curious to see what gains you make on the 2nd cycle, while upping the dose (and added another compound, Proviron, that I just read should be very synergistic to your 2nd cycle, and prevent aromatization).

ill just play it by ear. On this cycle im three weeks in and started taking .25 arimidex everyday but my nipples are getting a little sensitive so im pondering taking .5 a day.

akaz13, i had excellent results at 500mg and mild side effects (some oily skin and breakouts here and there, increase in chest hair density, i was also running just over 300mg of saw palmetto , 1mg of propecia each day, 50mg of clomid every other day (to help with testicular shrinkage), and 2% nizarol (ketokonazol) shampoo every other day.

im three weeks in on the 750mg, everything is good so far, if the sides stay low for me i plan to stay with 750mg for future cycles as well but have no plans to ever exceed that amount.

akaz13, i had excellent results at 500mg and mild side effects (some oily skin and breakouts here and there, increase in chest hair density, i was also running just over 300mg of saw palmetto , 1mg of propecia each day, 50mg of clomid every other day (to help with testicular shrinkage), and 2% nizarol (ketokonazol) shampoo every other day.

im three weeks in on the 750mg, everything is good so far, if the sides stay low for me i plan to stay with 750mg for future cycles as well but have no plans to ever exceed that amount.
    What was your weight gain on 500mg, from what to what?

How about strength gains on squat, bench & DL?

im 6'2 and i went from about 198 to around 220 after i lost my water weight from the cycle, i dont have the workout logs from my last cycle so im not sure on the numbers for the weights but i would guess i had about a 35% increase on bench, prolly close to that on dl and bench.

im 6'2 and i went from about 198 to around 220 after i lost my water weight from the cycle, i dont have the workout logs from my last cycle so im not sure on the numbers for the weights but i would guess i had about a 35% increase on bench, prolly close to that on dl and bench.
    damn, dude! thumbs up, for sure!

I can't wait for mine to 'kick in.' I am 238- 240, now, so I would love to finish this off around 260lb w/ 35% increases on the big three.

In fact, I have been holding off on buying clothes since I am anticipating the 20lb weight gain.

Did you have before measurement to compare, chest, shoulder width & arm size? If you do, how much arm size, etc, did you gain in terms of inches?

heheh sounds cool man, nah unfortunately i dont have any measurements. good luck though, just monitor your sides and have everything on hand before they happen just to be sure.

Thumbs up

heheh sounds cool man, nah unfortunately i dont have any measurements. good luck though, just monitor your sides and have everything on hand before they happen just to be sure.
    thanks, bro.

and how about an update on how this cycle goes for you too?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Pct

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    .5mgs of adex is pretty high. I would think .25mgs with the proviron would be sufficent.

Thread Information