meathead320 is offline Member

Exclamation I got the best deal on earth. LET THE GOODTIMES ROLL.

Now no jealousy, I but I am here to gloat.

So, I have been on HRT (cruising) on about 160mg EW of test-cyp, for about a year now. Life is good. Higher amount of test than most men produce, yet still not a high enough dose to give me an enlarged heart, or any of the detrimental effect of running really high doses now and then.

Technically me Prescription is for a dose of 250mg EW, as my doc (board certified Urologist) likes to keep us around the top of the normal range, and since I only take 160mg EW, 1 shot on Monday, and one on Thursday, and before my last blood test on a Monday, I skipped the Thursday shot, and came up a little low.

So I got a script for 250mg EW.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE KICKASS PART.

Ohh No, my luck got ubber good, out of what turned out to look like misfortune.

My insurance provider, only covers test injections if they are dosed individually in separate vials. They will Not provide for a 10mg vial every 8 weeks. The concentration of cyp is 200mg of all pharma grade stuff in the US anyhow.

My insurance insists that even though the script calls for 2 refills and 10 week supplies, they will just fill “part” of the script once per month, or every 4 weeks to be exact, until I need to call my doc an renew my prescription every 5 months.

Soo they will only cover for the pharmacy to send my individual doses, once per month, and it will be given in single 200mg vials, BUT back to the beginning of my happy rant, the script is for 250mg EW.

So the insurance provider tells the pharmacy to just send my 2 vials for each inject, I am to use the total contents of 1 of them, and then take 0.25ml from the next vial and “just throw the extra away”.

Well now I got supplies to run "slightly" higher dose cycles now and then. No need fro PCT anyhow, as I really did need TRT in the firtplace.

So my insurance is having the pharmacy sending me 8 vials of test-cyp, legit pharmacy product, that is 400mg EW of test, once every month for a copay of less than $10.00 USD
    WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

LET THE GOODTIMES ROLL BABY!!!!!

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Awesome! I'm visiting my urologist in 2 weeks. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by IamtheChitt View Post
    Awesome! I'm visiting my urologist in 2 weeks. Wish me luck!
    Good luck.

I don't know if you will have the fortune I got, but hopefully you wont need TRT.

If you do however, then make sure to go with injects first.

Ohh, and if you know you are "borderline low", and need to come up very low, get smashed drunk the night before the test. This will drop a guy who is borderline low into the "got castrated 3 years ago" category.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    good to see insurance companies' stupidity works to our advantage sometimes

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    I hate you

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    Do you have to go to the doc to get the injections? I was diagnosed with low test levels but my urologist said that if I wanted injection treatments I would have to come to the office weekly for it - that they were no longer allowed to have the patients inject at home. (seems screwy to me). He wound up giving me a scrip for Androgel which is just such a PITA that its not even worth the hassle.

BTW, congrats on the sweet deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    good to see insurance companies' stupidity works to our advantage sometimes
    Tis nice now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoNoir View Post
    Do you have to go to the doc to get the injections? I was diagnosed with low test levels but my urologist said that if I wanted injection treatments I would have to come to the office weekly for it - that they were no longer allowed to have the patients inject at home. (seems screwy to me). He wound up giving me a scrip for Androgel which is just such a PITA that its not even worth the hassle.

BTW, congrats on the sweet deal.

I get the pins, both 1" 23g, and 1" 18g, 6 of them, with alcohol wipes too, and syringes, all at no cost as the insurance company covers all but a very small amount of copay, for the meds only. I pay under $10.00 a month for everything, INCLUDING the price of delivery. To my house, where I do my injects myself.

yankeefan is offline Junior Member
    sweet deal...

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    lucky lucky

Thread Information