sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member

history of cycles

Anyone know what kind of cycles were the pros in the 70s most likely using? What compounds were available and popular during Arnold's time besides your basic test, dbol , nilevar , eq, etc?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    you ever check out the book anabolics review 2007 had old cycles and new cycles that are used in the book with a bunch of info book is like 60 bucks though but ive been researching it and im probly gonna buy it, not sure what arnold was on i think hes kept it pretty low profile

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I think I remember skimming over that at a bookstore. Mike Matarazzo was talking about GH and how it affects everyone differently. He would blow up on the stuff while some other people just get zits. Pretty cool book tho.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Supposedly primo & dbol were popular with the Venice beach crowd in the 70s.. or at least that's what I read on the internet.

MR_T is offline Member
    there's an old timer at my gym that hangs out with us at the gym sometimes, he's got a love affair wit dbol , he's on HRT and loves to talk about the old times, calls it "breakfast of the champions"

btw hes almost 60 and benches more than me I love to see him show teen age punks how its done

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    those bastards never talk about it too much. none of the current guys want to give away any sort of competitive advantage... the old guys like to pretend it didnt exist

Thread Information