whiskey15 is offline Associate Member

Gear through the airport?

I am planning on taking some proviron tabs with me through the airport to another state in the U.S. Does anyone know first hand how to pack them? I have no prescription bottles, I am hoping that sticking them in a zinc pill bottle mixed with the other zinc pills will work, then pack that in one of my checked bags so I dont have to bring it on the plane with me. Please let me know your expierences.

southmadejd is offline Member
    That will work bro. If you put them in any vitamin pill bottle and dump all of the vitamins out, you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    That will work bro. If you put them in any vitamin pill bottle and dump all of the vitamins out, you should be good to go.
    So its not a good idea to mix them together? The zinc pills are white and so are provs, but the reason why I dont really wanna leave them in a bottle alone is because Im only bringing like 20 of them and they are real small. So it only fills a small portion of the bottle.

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Well if your so worried don't you think they would question why you have 2 different sized zinc pills?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCoSpartan View Post
    Well if your so worried don't you think they would question why you have 2 different sized zinc pills?
    Do they really open your checked baggage and go through your vitamins?

Ayz
    Ayz is offline Junior Member
    lol

Ayz
    Ayz is offline Junior Member
    Now that i think about it, im going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and i need to take my gear with me. My concern is how to pack my syringes and needles?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ayz, ship it to ur hotel

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Umm sir how come you have multi-colored zinc pills ?

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    So its not a good idea to mix them together? The zinc pills are white and so are provs, but the reason why I dont really wanna leave them in a bottle alone is because Im only bringing like 20 of them and they are real small. So it only fills a small portion of the bottle.
    Bro you can't have you zinc and eat it......seriously it doesn't matter how many pills are in the bottle, just make sure it isn't two different kind because in case they do go through your shit you wont have to explain why there are two kinds of pills in a bottle meant to only carry one of them. And in case your airport security is anything like mine here in Hartsfield Airport, you probably don't have anything to worry about. And if you are worried about the bottle being to big take your ass up to Vitamins Shop and by a small bottle of vitamins....but make sure it isn't zinc because you seem to be extremely attached to that vitamin.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Umm sir how come you have multi-colored zinc pills ?
    They are the same color just different size. What if i put them in a shave bag with a lock on the zippers?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    try this, get a small bottle of white pills, take out the pills, put your proviron in the bottom, then put a couple cotton balls in bottom, then fill the bottle up with the white pills, if they look in it just looks like normal white pills

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    try this, get a small bottle of white pills, take out the pills, put your proviron in the bottom, then put a couple cotton balls in bottom, then fill the bottle up with the white pills, if they look in it just looks like normal white pills
    Has anyone tried anything like this and been sucessful? It seems like the luggage would never get to the plane if the suitcases were being thuroughly searched.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    i have some buddies who tape them to the inside of there pants leg even seen someone sew a secret pocket in the bottom of there bag he told me to find it and i couldnt he carries anything he wants as long as its not to bulky

yankeefan is offline Junior Member
    i think dumping the vit's out, and refilling them with your gear is perfect! it wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

MattUK666 is offline Associate Member
    I work for AA, just put them in your checked bag and it will be totally fine.

The people on the ramp just simply put them through a machine to search for explosives and then put them on the plane.

Only 5% of our bags get opened and searched, and even when they are opened, there looking for bombs and threats, they wont care about your pills.

To the other guy, just check in your needles and syringes, you could be using them for anything, were alot less worried about checked in bags, because passengers cant get to them to blow anything up, they can only detonate from there seat, which is why we put ALL checked bags through a machine that searches for gun powder etc.

You'll be totally fine honestly.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    i used to work as a screener...what ever you do DONT try to CONCEAL them ..like someone said just put then in another pill bottle...no one really cares to much about them , as for the needles put them in your checked bag....if anything comes about it which there shouldnt just say medical reasons or sales rep simple as that....juice is not a threat to national security so dont sweat it as long as your not carrying a shitload ( ie: suitcase full) you will be fine.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    I work for AA, just put them in your checked bag and it will be totally fine.

The people on the ramp just simply put them through a machine to search for explosives and then put them on the plane.

Only 5% of our bags get opened and searched, and even when they are opened, there looking for bombs and threats, they wont care about your pills.

To the other guy, just check in your needles and syringes, you could be using them for anything, were alot less worried about checked in bags, because passengers cant get to them to blow anything up, they can only detonate from there seat, which is why we put ALL checked bags through a machine that searches for gun powder etc.

You'll be totally fine honestly.
    Sorry to hi-jack, but what is that machine that you stand in and it blows puffs of air at you about when going through the security check point? What is is searching for? What can it detect/not detect?

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well if Branch was a screener then go with what he says brother. Last time I flew I had a jar of Vicodens and some other meds for my back. They never even looked at them.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Stick them up you butt

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    If you get randomly picked for Extra Screening, they go through your carry-ons and person pretty good. An old prescription bottle with your name on it should be a good way. I don't think that these TSAs are former pharmacists.

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Just remember that you dont put your small oxy/dianabol , in a 1000 mg C-vitamin container haha

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    Do they really open your checked baggage and go through your vitamins?
    no and thats exactly why it won't matter if you leave others in there or not.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Put your pills in a small ziplock.
    Get a deodorant bottle.
    Take out the deodorant (white or clear) part of the bottle.
    Shove the bag in their.
    Replace the bar and voila, perfectally hidden.

Thread Information