Mooker is offline Junior Member

Talking Update on my cycle......

Ok. I have been doing a low dose long cycle. I am in week 13.
    age 36
    6'1''
    starting weight 264 with bf around 17-18%
    weight now at week 13 244 with bf around 12-14%
    this is my third real cycle.
    week 1-16 test cyp 300mg per/wk
    week 1-14 deca 200mg/week
    week 12-16 Stanzanol 50mg EOD

got nolva and clomid for pct as well as letro and armidex too. not using them all...lol thats what i have on hand.

I have had great success with this cycle besides having some gyno issues that letro took care of. I have been able to drop a conciderable amount of body fat and really grow. My body likes these amounts. I have been following a diet that was posted by Kale here on the site and due to my size had to adjust the amount of protein and carb intake. I have been home bound or gym bound alot lately and not seeing anyone besides at work. Went out a couple times last week and holy sh*t everybody flipped out when they saw me. Everyone was quite impressed by my size. Funny shit is I lost almost 20lbs since they all saw me last.
    Here is something...I started my winny last week and have gained 8 lbs in eight days.....what the hell is that about? Not complaining just wondering?

Mooker is offline Junior Member
    Here are some of my sizes to date

arms 18.5"-started somewhere around 16"
    forearms 14.75"- started around 14"
    neck 18"
    chest 52"- started at around 46.5
    waist 39"- Started around 45" (this is with measuring tape not jean size lol)
    Legs are a joke because of a car accident and bad knees and hips....still working on them.

Thread Information