Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Good for you buddy. If you'd like to see my pics just go to my first post in the introduction section. All you gotta is click that little green button next to my name and scroll down to view all post and its just the second page. You can judge for yourself how far behind you are. And remember I have yet to do any real deal. :

But seriously Tust, you should wait to do any AAS. You'll be able to go farther if you wait.
    all i got to say is props for being pretty cut im not gunna talk shit on your physiqe cause thats pretty stupid but throw in forearm workouts . good luck man . man up put down that extreme tren and pick up a sryinge

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    ya bro post some pics. i won teen ny at 18 and then i won overall teen at the Metropolitan at 19.
    thats awsome dude i wanna do the 2009 jr cal next june ill be 19 competing in the teen divishion . any advice or pointers?

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    Mbuffguy..whats your bf percentage? and how old r u?

18y/o bf about 21-23

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    mbuffguy. sincerly the only real help full advice is make sure you give yourself plenty of time to drop the weight. in all honesty cut the weight now. drop down to 12%bf so you can see whats slacking then just work on them. i read a study you build the most muscle at 10-12%bf. im ganna stay with that right now as im about 251 at 11%bf.

Aug-nov im gunna cut with on/off clen cycles but no gear then imjumping on a cycle in dec

Eshays is offline Banned
    about shutting down your natural test production for life if you cycle when your 18 - this is honestly a scare tactic and exaggerated. If you do a small cycle with a solid pct you'll more than likely be fine. Someone show me a link to a study that absolutely gurantees that steroids will permanently screw with your test levels if you take them when you are 18 - thats right, there are none.

Im not advocating steroids for teens. But im just saying, when i was 18 i did a cycle of Test E with a strong PCT, and i was still as horny as ever when i got off. The only thing it can do is prematurely close your growth plates, but the key word is possibly. Personally i still grew an inch in height after i first injected, and it didnt bother me anyway since i was 6'1 when i started.

And honestly i can understand his reasoning. For me it was much more impressive to be big and muscular and ripped when i was 18-21, you stand out in a crowd, especially if you were as tall as me. Anyone can be huge at 28.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    IMO, i would say Yes, because you have a bro that knows what he is doing
    IMO i would say you're an idiot - no 18 yr old has no business doing steroids PERIOD!!!

he has all ready said that he KNOWS it could shut down his natural production and is seriously contemplating doing it. What he also needs to KNOW is that it can also shut down his growth plates, which males do not stop fully growing until the age of 25, so he may also cut himself short by a good 6" - 8" in height as well.

At the age of 23 I went from 5'9" to 6'1"

Quote Originally Posted by matty50 View Post
    Good list of things that BB is all about.

Lucky for you Spelling is not on that list.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    There are studies that show that steroids accelerate the thickening of the left ventricular wall. One study found that 43% of elite drug free resistance-trained athletes had thickening beyond the normal range while 100% of elite bodybuilders had the thickening beyond the normal range. Why start this at such a young age. Also at age 18 young men are know to grow a couple for inches between 18-21. I know I did. Adolescents at that age can have self esteem issues and depression issues with the up and downs of test levels. There are studies.

yes, most will say possible side effects; and just because it didn't happen to you does not mean that this kid will make it through without experiencing those possible side effects. honestly what should be this kids biggest concern right now is getting is diet down 100%, especially if he wants to go pro.

Deen54 is offline Member
    Let's see you want to close your plates and shut your test down all for a month
    of fame from being on juice.
    What's your rush?..you wanna be a pro..then you better have some patience.

It makes no sense to screw your genetic gift just for an early start ...where if you wait
    you will be bigger when the time is right.

It could be the difference between 1st place and last place. So go ahead and blow it
    dude.

98supra is offline New Member
    so guys what will happen say if you do steriods and when your done your body just donest make test anymore? what does that do to your body?

Deen54 is offline Member
    No test means estrogen..you will turn into a women with breasts and the works
    you will start to cry when the news comes on.

98supra is offline New Member
    oh god! lol that would SUCK! does that happen very offten?

Deen54 is offline Member
    Not really the body senses low test and will signal to create more test.

But after a good hard cycle of juice this may take a while..so in the meantime
    you get depressed, lack of focus, no confidence, body turns more fiminine..
    that's why pct's are important..you have to kick the nuts back in ASAP!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ya bro im no one to judge someone that wants to start early but you 18 now. wait a good year. dont take it easy on the cycles if you want to go pro. please post pics so we can help u out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information