marksbananas is offline New Member

New to this after some advice

I have read through alot of posts on here and other places and my biggest question is, are clen in tablet form and Clenbuterol avaliable from the arr store the same thingor are the clen tablet a different thing, there are many items like decca that i have read about but is the decca i have read about the same as decca 200 tablets or are the just cheap imatations and dont work. Its all quiet confusing on if they are the same things or different. I wondered if the tablets where just ripping of the names of the proper stuff? i wanted to get something from arr that would help add bulk as diet and gym have achieved some results but want that little extra help to take it to next step, it is my wife who is looking at clen to cut and i want the opposite, shame we cant just swap body mass LOL. Thanks in advance Mark

deca 200 is not an anabolic steroid , nor are any of the other products in the r o i d s t o r e. the clen in arr is in liquid form the last time i looked. what you need is testosterone enanthate my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Humungous View Post
    deca 200 is not an anabolic steroid, nor are any of the other products in the r o i d s t o r e. the clen in arr is in liquid form the last time i looked. what you need is testosterone enanthate my friend..
    Thayo ake that what do ou take to help with water retention and possable gyno?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Do some research! Seems you are just fishing for answers without looking for yourself.

look here for your last question info:

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

No i am not fishing for answers i ave done so much reading on this it is incredibale never read this much when i was at school LOL. I have looked at the Testosterone Enanthate and was thinking of taking or having at hand Clomid or Nolvadex for possable gyno effects but i was just wondering how othrs got on with these, but i was not sure what peple find best for counteacting the water retention. I apolagies if this pos sounded like i was fishing but i thought forums where for sharing experiences etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marksbananas View Post
    No i am not fishing for answers i ave done so much reading on this it is incredibale never read this much when i was at school LOL. I have looked at the Testosterone Enanthate and was thinking of taking or having at hand Clomid or Nolvadex for possable gyno effects but i was just wondering how othrs got on with these, but i was not sure what peple find best for counteacting the water retention. I apolagies if this pos sounded like i was fishing but i thought forums where for sharing experiences etc.
    arimidex or proviron are a better choice for controlling estrogen (gyno and bloating) during a cycle imo. if you were to start on a 500mg/week test-e cycle for 12 weeks (shoot 250mg = 1ml every 3.5 days) you would probably find both of those side effects would be minimal. make sure you have either a-dex proviron or even nolvadex on hand just in case, and never start a cycle without having you pct meds IN HAND. good luck

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I know it sucks bro, but you have more reading to do...lol. It takes time but it will be time well spent. We do not discuss sources here and we do not plan out cycles. You can post one that your considering up and we will give you some tips but thats it. And no one is doing to be an ass, just making sure you ae educated enough so you do not hurt yourself.
    So first off.... Post your stats, lifting experience and diet and start their. Write down what cycle you are considering running. We all have to post our stats.

Thread Information