Thread: NY and PINS?

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member

NY and PINS?

Quick ?.... Can you buy syringes over the counter at like Kenny Drugs or Rite aide etc.... Asking for NY state only! BTW did a lil search here..
    http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrh...m#prescription
    But still wasnt sure. Ive heard about a "Certificate of need" and/or it being ok to have 10 or less. Hmmm can i mail them to my self from where im at on vacation... But really want to know if i can buy over the counter when i get home!
    (NEW YORK)

Thanks.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    some do but some dont it probably depends i mean if i was a pharmacist and seen a huge muscled guy walk in to buy needles it would raise a flag but im not sure what about online you dont like that method?

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    some do but some dont it probably depends i mean if i was a pharmacist and seen a huge muscled guy walk in to buy needles it would raise a flag but im not sure what about online you dont like that method?
    Well im almost mid cycle and flying home. I didnt know if i can put my pins in my suitcase back to NY...Prolly NOT becuz im flying through Korea and Japan enroute home. So wondered if i could send to myself or over the counter. And no im not super swoll to draw awareness at a pharm but never the less they will most likely ask why I need them??? BTW how quick do yall get yours when buyin online?

some offer the 2 day shipping so you can get them fairly quichly and as far as sending them to your self thats your own risk, probly not to much trouble if they get seized but i wouldnt put my name in the seize list over some stupid pins that you can get anywhere

i live in ny also but have never sent to my self or tried the over the counter approach yet

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    i live in ny also but have never sent to my self or tried the over the counter approach yet
    Well thanks bro... If you...or (I) ever do the over the counter i'll let ya know if was yeh or neh! Guess im gonna take those pins out of by boxing gear package... Dnt want them to take all that equip..$$$$
    They wouldn't just remove the pins huh... Theyd take EVERYTHING correct !?

lil bump

Thread Information