liftergq is offline New Member

500mg sust/ 10 weeks

okay i just finished up a cycle two months ago. i ran 500mg enanthate a week, 30mg dbol every day (first 6 weeks), finished with PCT.
    looking just to run 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks. then after this (beginning of next year looking to run 200mg deca a week 7 weeks, 500mg sust (8 weeks) and 25mg dbol 5 weeks.

stats: 225lbs, 12%bf 6'00'' 27yo, been working out serouisly 3 years, before that on and off.

let me know- gracias

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    what r ur stats? how much did u gain off ur first? how long was ur PCT? should be around 3 weeks atleast. I would wait alittle bit b4 u run the 500 of sus. u know u have to divide it up to EOD injections

i know EOD injections, b/c of the prop and cyp. this is my 4th cycle, been 3 weeks running nolvadex b/c of the dbol , no clomid. so again after the sust alone cycle i will be running nolvadex again.
    reason for the sust only cycle was that i heard that i need to keep my test levels higher to keep more of my gains.
    this would be the first time i have run another cycle so close to the previous cycle. typically i would wait no less than 4 months before startinf another. (only 2 per year). but recently i have heard differently from a credible source and wante dsome other opinions.
    was told that the sust cycle alone (250mgEOD for 10 weeks was sufficient), but should also run 200 mgdeca with it. bur like i said earlier its only been 2 onths since i ended that last cycle.

sh!t, (gained 20lbs, went to 230lbs, then lost the water weight ((give or take 10lbs)). now at 220-225.
    also, diet is pretty clean, could be a bit better. but have to work with what i have. :/

genesis1og is offline New Member

whats up

Can someone tell me how to pm someone?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftergq View Post
    i know EOD injections, b/c of the prop and cyp. this is my 4th cycle, been 3 weeks running nolvadex b/c of the dbol , no clomid. so again after the sust alone cycle i will be running nolvadex again.
    reason for the sust only cycle was that i heard that i need to keep my test levels higher to keep more of my gains.
    this would be the first time i have run another cycle so close to the previous cycle. typically i would wait no less than 4 months before startinf another. (only 2 per year). but recently i have heard differently from a credible source and wante dsome other opinions.
    was told that the sust cycle alone (250mgEOD for 10 weeks was sufficient), but should also run 200 mgdeca with it. bur like i said earlier its only been 2 onths since i ended that last cycle.
    You don't have to inject sust EOD, 2Xwk is fine, and there is no cyp ester in sust.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just my opinion but I hate sus...I always got sus flu and it would knock me out for a few days. Run Test E or Cyp. Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You don't have to inject sust EOD, 2Xwk is fine, and there is no cyp ester in sust.
    you're right

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer View Post
    Just my opinion but I hate sus...I always got sus flu and it would knock me out for a few days. Run Test E or Cyp. Just my 2 cents...
    i just ran the test E, first time since college. really wasn't too imressed. i seem to have better luck with sust. but thank for the opinon.

i am just going to run 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks by itself. i will let you know the results here in a couple months.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't listen to your friend anymore. You need to take more time off.

If you are talking about short burst cycles you need to do it correctly.

Look up short burst cycles.

Thread Information