Crest is offline Senior Member

not sure if this is dumb but

........ when taking orals i usually spread the dose throughout the day. if you took the dose all at one time (as lots do), would it be less harsh on the liver?

my thinking here is that if you take the whole days dose at one time then once it has gone through the liver, your liver doesn't have to deal with toxins for a good portion of the next day, thus being able to repair itself properly.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't often C&P peoples work but in this case i think it's appropriate, an extract from BC's dianabol profile.

Not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics. The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once. These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses. People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid . It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone , the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle. For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids , two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    1st it depends on which oral you are taking about. There are some that only have a half life of 6-8 hours, that is why you want to spread them out.

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    I doubt it would be more harsh, since the pills are in your liver for quite some time(depending on half life) anyway. Dianabol has a half life at 4-5 hours, so you can easily estimate that it still is in your liver 24 hours after consumption. And oxy for 48 hours. And longer if you are taking high dosages.
    But the stress you put on your liver, will take the liver some weeks to get normal values again. So I doubt a day will do any good at all.

But my experiences say, dont consume your oral AAS, and vitamins on empty stomach hehe it doesn't feel good.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Romme1 View Post
    I doubt it would be more harsh, since the pills are in your liver for quite some time(depending on half life) anyway. Dianabol has a half life at 4-5 hours, so you can easily estimate that it still is in your liver 24 hours after consumption. And oxy for 48 hours. And longer if you are taking high dosages.
    But the stress you put on your liver, will take the liver some weeks to get normal values again. So I doubt a day will do any good at all.
    Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you been reading lol

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I don't often C&P peoples work but in this case i think it's appropriate, an extract from BC's dianabol profile.

Not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics.
    The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally.
    The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once.

These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses. People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid . It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone , the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle.
    For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids, two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses.
    Are you sure that the advise of consuming dianabol in the morning, is because of its anti catabolics characteristics. And the body is relative highly catabolics in the morning.
    The steroid will survive the intestines because of the 17-aa molecule connection, so it will be consumed by the liver anyway. I cannot see how taking bigger doses should change the procentvise consumption of dianabol. Secondly having an intake that tries to share the total amount of dianabol throughout the day, will result in stabile bloodvalues, and water detention for example. Also I lets look it like this:
    You take your full dose 8AM, and when you go to bed, your values are very low. But you values after 8AM are very high. (A)
    But if you try to keep a medium value throughout the day(24 hours), you will not have low values of testesteron in your body. (B)
    The dose is the same in both cases. So 9AM the A dose is 400% higher than the B Dose. But is it 400% more muscle building? Does double dose equals double so big gains?

Your nuts are so suppressed, that your own testesteron production isen't going to a factor you will work with, so forget about it. If the case was that your testesteron production was a factor(because it doesn't get suppressed), you could be on 365 days a year, with your dick still functioning, and PCT didn't exist.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer got you.

wasn't really asking about if it's better to sprerad the dose. i spread it for stable levels anyway, was just wondering about liver toxidity if you took them together or spread out.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i always spread it throughout the day. most orals have such a short half life and since its not possible to keep blood levles steady when taking orals its best to try and keep them as steady as possible by taking every 4 hours or so

Thread Information