ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Primobolan use in competitive sports

Does anyone know what type of effects Primo would have on a competitive athlete?? I know Boldenone , Anavar , and Winstrol are popular among fighters and boxers while Tren is generally stayed away from because of it's negative effect on cardiovascular capacity.

My question is, are there any competititve athletes that have used Primo and how did it mix with conditioning? For my next cycle I'm considering using either primo or boldenone with a multi ester test.

Thank you for any input.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Bodybuilders don't use Primo, at least male bodybuilders. It's useless as a muscle builder for men,and even weak for woman as well.
    Most bodybuilders that use EQ, use it pre contest. It doesn't do much for muscular gains at all, but it does help you dry out slightly, as well as increase red blood cell count which aids in doing cardio in contest prep. Basically upping your VO2 max. For boxing Eq might be a good drug of choice

I wouldn't be looking to add tons of weight or muscle. I was just curious what Primo did for someone who will be doing lots of conditioning during a cycle. I knew that eq was a good drug for boxing and fighting because of the cardiovascular benefits but wasn't sure what Primo did for cardio either negative or positive.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    I wouldn't be looking to add tons of weight or muscle. I was just curious what Primo did for someone who will be doing lots of conditioning during a cycle. I knew that eq was a good drug for boxing and fighting because of the cardiovascular benefits but wasn't sure what Primo did for cardio either negative or positive.

Primo won't doing anything positive, or negative. In fact, you wouldn't even know you are running a drug. It's that weak!

Only two kinds of people run Primo : Women and p*ssy f*cks :-)

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Primo won't doing anything positive, or negative. In fact, you wouldn't even know you are running a drug. It's that weak!

Only two kinds of people run Primo : Women and p*ssy f*cks :-)
    I remember asking you about Primo a couple years back .... I think you said exactly the same shit to me ...

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, my wifes running it now and only thing it's done is harden her up a little. Her first time on anything and at a high dose too; 100mg/wk.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    u say primo is for women n *****s well i disagree, wasnt that one of the steroids arnold was famous for takin amongst others n i bet he had a better body than u will ever have

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    just read wat i said again, sounds a bit harsh but its also very true

That's the thing, I'm just a regular guy and I guess a ***** **** that doesn't want to get cartoonishly big. I'm already 6' 218 which I realize isn't gigantic but I also box and want to add lean, usable, muscle that won't hinder conditioning like tren is rumored to do.

People always rip eq and primobolan on this site but not everyone that cycles wants to look like Ronnie Coleman. Some guys just want to add gradual more permanent muscle. That's me.

Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    u say primo is for women n *****s well i disagree, wasnt that one of the steroids arnold was famous for takin amongst others n i bet he had a better body than u will ever have
    Actually at 5'-8" and compete at 231 ripped to pieces, I AM bigger than Arnold who competed at over 6' at 225. I don't have his great muscle proportions/symmetry, but my legs dwarf the f*cking chicken sticks he had.

So one again, who has more muscle? A guy 5'-8" at 231, or a guy over 6' at 225?

How DO YOU know what Arnold, or any Bodybuilder of that era took? You were training with him? Oh yea, you read it on line some where on in a book, right?
    You obviously have no idea the role 'Great Genetics" play in sport such as Bodybuilding. I'm friendly with several IFBB pro's and some of these guys use very low doses and respond very well, whereas a guy like me had to basically abuse drugs to get to the level I'm currently at. Don't get me wrong, I have good genetics, but not the genetics of a top IFBB pro.

I'll leave you be now. I'm sure you are just a frustrated little person, bitter on life for the fact he was delt the genetics of a dirt squirrel. :-)

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

I don't mean to laugh, but are you comparing yourself to Arnold?? Oh man. That's like some Triple A ball player comparing himself to Babe Ruth. Different eras, different technology, different chemicals, different philosophies.

With all due respect, you might have bigger legs than Arnold but I doubt anyone will call you a better or more influential bodybuilder than one of the greatest of alltime.

Again, will all due respect I'm sure you are a monster.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the thing, I'm just a regular guy and I guess a ***** **** that doesn't want to get cartoonishly big. I'm already 6' 218 which I realize isn't gigantic but I also box and want to add lean, usable, muscle that won't hinder conditioning like tren is rumored to do.

People always rip eq and primobolan on this site but not everyone that cycles wants to look like Ronnie Coleman. Some guys just want to add gradual more permanent muscle. That's me.
    first of all if u could even get primo its like 100 bucks for 10cc from a good and trusted ug. then u would need about that much everyday just to see any gains. no good for men imo and as far as arnold nobody knows what they took back in the day. eq i sgood for endurance but i mostly use it for the vascularity that comes with it.

I don't mean to laugh, but are you comparing yourself to Arnold?? Oh man. That's like some Triple A ball player comparing himself to Babe Ruth. Different eras, different technology, different chemicals, different philosophies.

With all due respect, you might have bigger legs than Arnold but I doubt anyone will call you a better or more influential bodybuilder than one of the greatest of alltime.

Again, will all due respect I'm sure you are a monster.

No, not all all. You completely missed the point. joe2009 was insinuating I was some 180 pound kid, which I'm not.

Maybe if you read my post for what it is, you wouldn't have made YOUR post.

Actually, I'm now sorry I jumped into your thread to share my opinion. Time wasted and I'll never do it again, that's for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    No, not all all. You completely missed the point. joe2009 was insinuating I was some 180 pound kid, which I'm not.

Maybe if you read my post for what it is, you wouldn't have made YOUR post.

Actually, I'm now sorry I jumped into your thread to share my opinion. Time wasted and I'll never do it again, that's for certain.
    Well, if you would have read my thread title I said competitive sports meaning boxing, wrestling, mma, etc. Sports in which conditioning is more important than sheer bulk like bodybuilding.

Primo obviously has it's place in athletics and is not just for women.

wizard600 is offline Junior Member
    is arnold over 6 foot tall? im 6'2" and got about 10 feet from him at the 07 and 08 arnold classic and he looked like he was 5'8"-5'11" if hes over 6' tall i give him super mad props. most bodybuilders are short as hell.

One of my favorite bodybuilders is Ed Van Amsterdam becuase he is like 6'5" and shredded to the bone, he is no joke.

Thread Information