Thread: phentermines

jonny101 is offline Associate Member

phentermines

Anyone know any info on these for weight loss,or anyone had any experience?
    cant realy find much on them experience wise just how to buy them and stuff

also what do you guys think bout running this with clen ??

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    phenterimines are generic for adipex. It works more of a weight loss product by means of appetite suppresant. No need to run both.

o cool man fanx 4 response ne1 else?

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Great appetite suppressant. It gives you some clean energy too.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Its just phentermine, i hate people who refer to amphetamine as amphetamines or methamphetamine as methamphetamines, theres no need for the plural. You dont hear people referring to nandrolone as nandrolones... Phentermine was half of the compound Phen-Fen, great appetite suppressant and somewhat decent recreational drug. I would say it compares most to amphetamine.

Actually, If one is using as the plural it would has an " 's" on the end of it. But other wise is shoud not have the "s".

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Actually, If one is using as the plural it would has an " 's" on the end of it. But other wise is shoud not have the "s".
    ajfeljalkdfjlaifijflaljdsjk. It wouldnt. I can explain why, go ahead, ask.

no now ppl it doesnt realy matter does it i apolagise jiggaman if spelling it wrong offended you so much lol let it lie boys

Quote Originally Posted by jonny101 View Post

also what do you guys think bout running this with clen??
    I would use T3 rather than Clen with a stimulant.

no now ppl it doesnt realy matter does it i apolagise jiggaman if spelling it wrong offended you so much lol let it lie boys
    Yeah, syntax isnt really the main issue at hand, my bad man.

Why run the T3 with a stimulant? Is it the appetite suppresant along with the fat burning qualities of the stimulant?

Jigga....Is the reason no "s" because phentermine is like the word deer as pertaining to singular and plural?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if its not the reason, it seems plausible to use an "s" if you were referring to one of multiple similar chemicals..

but last time i checked this wasn't a grammar forum

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if its not the reason, it seems plausible to use an "s" if you were referring to one of multiple similar chemicals..

but last time i checked this wasn't a grammar forum
    agreed lol i just wanted as much info as i can get on it and what would happen if i mix it with other things
    what would be best for maximum weight lost etc

Maximum weight loss will be a combination of diet, cardio, and phentermine. Research the latter more information on how it will help with weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Why run the T3 with a stimulant? Is it the appetite suppresant along with the fat burning qualities of the stimulant?

Jigga....Is the reason no "s" because phentermine is like the word deer as pertaining to singular and plural?
    It would be the equivalent of saying "im going on 500mg/wk testosterone enanthates". There cannot be more than one phentermine you are referring to, regardless of the dosage. For an example: You wish to take Phentermine, which is in a family of drugs called Phenethylamines, of which Amphetamines are a part of. Amphetamines in this sense means as a family of drugs including all amphetamines, the reason its correct in this situation is because its referring to the taxonomy of all amphetamines. Generally an individual consuming a certain item of that family as part of a regimen is generally referring to only one of the amphetamines in that category of drugs.
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 06-29-2008 at 08:01 PM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I really like Bontril {phendimetrazine} much better than phentermine. It's a synthetic type of amphetamine. I was taking 60mg daily along with a high protein low carb diet and moderate exercise. I lost 50lbs in about 6months.
    I was also taking calcium pyruvate and getting a B12 injection every week. Pyruvate is the basis of the Kreb's cycle(go back to biology basics) so it will help speed up your metabolism.
    Let me know if you need any further information.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just started taking bontril to see if i could lose some stubborn belly fat. it kills ur appetite and for some reason im not tired or sleepy. and there is no ephedra jitteriness even though i like that. i also popped a phentermine today and i didnt notice any difference in the 2.

How much are you taking? When I started I think I was on too high of a dose because I couldn't sleep for a couple days. I didn't get jittery but watch you pulse, mine got to be way too high. It works wonders along with a good diet. I would lose my appetite just by watching commercials on TV, even the thought of food would make me feel sick.

RODDAWG is offline Junior Member
    30mg Phen in the AM and 25mg of Bontril in the PM. A patern used by a few people I know and they have seen great results within 3 months.

I use both Phen and Bontril...I been using it almost one month and have physically seen body fat loss but on the scale im not loosing or gaining because of my muscle training.

I am ending my Tren /Prop/Winn cycle so my musle gains have increased and my fat has been burning. When my cycle ends i will do another month of Phen and Bontril and should see the scale drop.

Quote Originally Posted by RODDAWG View Post
    30mg Phen in the AM and 25mg of Bontril in the PM. A patern used by a few people I know and they have seen great results within 3 months.

I use both Phen and Bontril...I been using it almost one month and have physically seen body fat loss but on the scale im not loosing or gaining because of my muscle training.

I am ending my Tren/Prop/Winn cycle so my musle gains have increased and my fat has been burning. When my cycle ends i will do another month of Phen and Bontril and should see the scale drop.
    just out of curiosity how are u puttin on muscle without eating. the phen and bontril keep you from eating but u need calories to grow. the phen and bontril dont work on the same principles as t3 or clen they simply suppress ur appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    just out of curiosity how are u puttin on muscle without eating. the phen and bontril keep you from eating but u need calories to grow. the phen and bontril dont work on the same principles as t3 or clen they simply suppress ur appetite.

As you know Test/Tren /Winn helps your appitite, taking the Botril and Phen balances my eating habits and lowers my appetite. It has decreased my appetite dramatically but Im still hungry for lunch and dinner...just not as much. I eat light lunches and light dinners....I sub tuns of proteins shakes and bars, mix in all my Vits, keep on my Glutamine......

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt T3 and Clen together eat away the muscle, thats why you need to stack it with a mild water retention-less AAS like Winn or Anavar ? In that case you can take Bontril and Phen and not exactly need a AAS to hold the muscle. KEY IS LOTS OF PROTIENS>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by RODDAWG View Post
    As you know Test/Tren /Winn helps your appitite, taking the Botril and Phen balances my eating habits and lowers my appetite. It has decreased my appetite dramatically but Im still hungry for lunch and dinner...just not as much. I eat light lunches and light dinners....I sub tuns of proteins shakes and bars, mix in all my Vits, keep on my Glutamine......

Correct me if im wrong, doesnt T3 and Clen together eat away the muscle, thats why you need to stack it with a mild water retention-less AAS like Winn or Anavar? In that case you can take Bontril and Phen and not exactly need a AAS to hold the muscle. KEY IS LOTS OF PROTIENS>>>>>
    that is correct! the bontril makes me nauseated if i eat to much i take it ur not having that problem. but it does make sense what ur doin i would have a problem puttin down all that protein with no appetite!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    that is correct! the bontril makes me nauseated if i eat to much i take it ur not having that problem. but it does make sense what ur doin i would have a problem puttin down all that protein with no appetite!
    No, I dont have a problem with nausea. As far as protiens go, Its all liquid.... I use a high protein/low cal/low sodium base thats texture is just like water....my stomach does not get filled like a muscle milk makes it full. I have used T3 and Clen many of times, results are similar but B&P dont give me some of the side effects that Clen and T3 do, T3 was harsh on my system...bloody noses and ache throats....the T3 messes with my throid big time.

I don't know, was taking so much of it that it made me nauseated just to think about eating. It works but of course it isn't the healthiest way to loose weight, since I was on a high protein low carb diet i ended up having a lot of cravings. But whatever works for ya!

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

also what do you guys think bout running this with clen??
    got pescribed phendimetrazine bout 4 days ago. real easy 2 get a pescription and cheap. already noticing fat loss. nice energy boost. buddy that i know lost 50lbs n 2 months!

Thread Information