topshelf75 is offline Junior Member

Headaches? Any thoughts?

Hey - I'm about 3 weeks into my cycle, running 100 mg winny EOD, 500mg sust 250 a week and 300mg deca . Just this last week and started getting crazy headaches. I thought it was just from being hungover one day, but I haven't drank recently and I'm still having them 3 days later. Anyone ever experience this? Could it just be not drinking enough water? Any other thoughts on what it could be? I've cycled for years off and on, about 6 or 7, and I don't ever remember having any headache issues.

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    Have you checked your blood pressure?

Well, I can't check my BP at the regular grocery stores and stuff cause they're too small...even says on them its for arms UP TO 13" in circumfrence. I do know my blood pressure goes up when I'm on, which has always been the case, but I don't think thats out of the norm for most everyone. I went to the dr. for a physical before I started though, and BP was basically 130/80 or something like that. Basically normal.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post
    Well, I can't check my BP at the regular grocery stores and stuff cause they're too small...even says on them its for arms UP TO 13" in circumfrence. I do know my blood pressure goes up when I'm on, which has always been the case, but I don't think thats out of the norm for most everyone. I went to the dr. for a physical before I started though, and BP was basically 130/80 or something like that. Basically normal.
    your blood pressure usually rises once you start a cycle so i would have it checked again. headaches or nosebleeds are common sides of high bp

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    your blood pressure usually rises once you start a cycle so i would have it checked again. headaches or nosebleeds are common sides of high bp
    No nose bleeds at all and the headaches are just random, not like I've been running around with a throbbing headache for the last 5 days or anything. I wasn't sure what it might be attributed too, but the High BP makes some sense. I need to drink more water too, I've been slackin off and only drinking like 2 or 3 glasses a day.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post
    Hey - I'm about 3 weeks into my cycle, running 100 mg winny EOD, 500mg sust 250 a week and 300mg deca. Just this last week and started getting crazy headaches. I thought it was just from being hungover one day, but I haven't drank recently and I'm still having them 3 days later. Anyone ever experience this? Could it just be not drinking enough water? Any other thoughts on what it could be? I've cycled for years off and on, about 6 or 7, and I don't ever remember having any headache issues.
    BP can cause headaches...you diabetic?? check sugar

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    2- 3 glasses? oh boy haha, ill drink about half a gallon just while im workin out, about 1.5 gal/ day, just taking creatine. that might be the problem, but it would take a day or two to sort out

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    sounds like bp for sure, lasting for several days although you should feel a little hot in the face...go to the doc if youre really worried about it, just to make sure. More water and less sodium should help if bp is the problem.

mmercieca01 is offline New Member

sinus

It could be your blood pressure as the guys are saying. However it could be something stupid like your sinuses. This would result in a throbbing headache that takes place daily until you get the correct meds for it. It would hurt right on top of your nose were your eyebrows are usually. I had it recently and thats what it was. Passed in a few days after I took the meds.

Quote Originally Posted by mmercieca01 View Post
    It could be your blood pressure as the guys are saying. However it could be something stupid like your sinuses. This would result in a throbbing headache that takes place daily until you get the correct meds for it. It would hurt right on top of your nose were your eyebrows are usually. I had it recently and thats what it was. Passed in a few days after I took the meds.
    I actually think you're right on cause I've been having a runny nose too....not a bloody nose though. Its been gone the last few days and been able to work out like normal, so it must've just been a sinus/hangover combo.

Thread Information