needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Primobolan - 500mgs/8 Weeks or 400mgs/10 Weeks?

I have 40 amps of Schering Primobolan Depot real straight from a Turkish Pharmacy.

Whats the best way to run it as i cannot get any more...

Should i run 400mgs for 10 weeks, or 500mgs for 8 weeks ? I am aware primo is mild but i would like to get as much mass out of it as possible.

What would be the best way to run it ?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    bump

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ummm you just flat out do NOT have enough... save it and get more.. you will need at MINIMUM 500mgs EW for 14-16 weeks...

Minimum !!

And no PRIMO is not MILD.. In my personal opinion... mg for mg (aside from the two obvious Test and Tren ) it's the best Inject steroid out there.. GREAT LEAN MASS GAINS THAT STAY, NO WATER RETENTION, NO SIDES, JUST PURE AWESOMENESS !!

The downside.. you need to run it for a lengthy amount of time and considerably high dosage... and it is costly.. BUT if you get REAL LEGIT PRIMO it is WORTH every friggen PENNY !!!

I personally know my sweet spot at 700mgs EW for 16 weeks...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ummm you just flat out do NOT have enough... save it and get more.. you will need at MINIMUM 500mgs EW for 14-16 weeks...

Minimum !!

And no PRIMO is not MILD.. In my personal opinion... mg for mg (aside from the two obvious Test and Tren ) it's the best Inject steroid out there.. GREAT LEAN MASS GAINS THAT STAY, NO WATER RETENTION, NO SIDES, JUST PURE AWESOMENESS !!

The downside.. you need to run it for a lengthy amount of time and considerably high dosage... and it is costly.. BUT if you get REAL LEGIT PRIMO it is WORTH every friggen PENNY !!!

I personally know my sweet spot at 700mgs EW for 16 weeks...

I also like it! But for me its worse than any other compound with regards to hair loss!!

Thread Information