Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    infostalk is offline New Member

Studying Abroad- Legality & Country

New to this forum- Not new to the game. Many people know my username and id like to introduce myself. People call me info, or IS, or stalky. Im 6'1 213ish lbs and currently in college. Planning to study abroad and looking for some insight if you could help me.

traveling to Dubai & Syria & Jordan for a month and possibly staying there to study for my double minor. Major Computer Science and double minor in Arabic and information science.

Was wondering what the laws were for purchase in these countries and i have looked online at each consulate and seen that some are so so and some are on controlled labs but also conflicting about going to pharmacy and bam its at your disposal.

Who is overseas now and what do u have access to?

Also are the gyms organized?
    Thanks and ill be stalking this thread
    Last edited by infostalk; 06-27-2008 at 10:44 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    you'll know when you see organized gyms....................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Studying Abroad- Legality & Country-jihad.jpg  

ok... anyone have anything intelligent and not racist? ...unlike this airhead...
    Last edited by infostalk; 06-27-2008 at 10:04 PM.

touchy huh? it was a joke honey...grow up.

bla bla im over it sweetheart, how has your day been?

"Major Computer Science and double minor in Arabic and information science."
    wow sounds impressive but i just found the answer to all your questions in like 4 minutes using google. guess i have a masters. not too shabby for an airhead huh? do they teach google at your college? "Also are the gyms organized?" talk about being racist... nice question mister culturally sensitive.

dude post up something that isnt from 2003! seriously. cry about it. question about gyms being organized meaning are they clean, are there tons of gym rats? its a simple question.

u didnt find shit for answers there slicko. anabolics are controversial in UAE because of excessive importing and now its a toss up at pharmacies. Im looking at first hand experiences and the same with jordan. but syria is fine.

There are over 500+ people on this forum and i figured i get some experiences, but i got stuck with lex ****ing ego luther with a dry sense of humor and a rhetoric view in life.

a monkey can copy and paste...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    both of you need to take a deep breath or whatever and stop the bitching before the thread gets closed, which would kinda invalidate ya'lls whole argument wouldn't it?

now back to the questions at hand

ur right phate.

Lex im sorry that i got mad when u diss'd my cousin

i got arab in me. along with irish

Quote Originally Posted by infostalk View Post
    dude post up something that isnt from 2003! seriously. cry about it. question about gyms being organized meaning are they clean, are there tons of gym rats? its a simple question.

u didnt find shit for answers there slicko. anabolics are controversial in UAE because of excessive importing and now its a toss up at pharmacies. Im looking at first hand experiences and the same with jordan. but syria is fine.

There are over 500+ people on this forum and i figured i get some experiences, but i got stuck with lex ****ing ego luther with a dry sense of humor and a rhetoric view in life.

a monkey can copy and paste...
    hey man sorry we got off the wrong foot but here is just one of the articles i found. i dont lie. it literally took 4 or 5 minutes to find them this one is from may 24 2008. google man.http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...0516/1010/NEWS.

it mentions you can buy steroids without a prescription over the counter, and it mentions many local gyms. speaking of gyms...http://bodylandgym.com/aboutus.html. i started with dubai then typed in syria, then jordan to find more info. hope it helps. by the way the copyright date for bodyland gym in dubai is copyright 2008 so it is current also.

snapyourneck is offline New Member
    i thought it was funny... and do arabs need juice to use ak47s?

bump

bumping to see if this helped the op.................

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    You will be able to get them from most pharmacies, that's not a problem.
    Gyms I don't know, but who cares as long as theres a rack you'll do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    hey man sorry we got off the wrong foot but here is just one of the articles i found. i dont lie. it literally took 4 or 5 minutes to find them this one is from may 24 2008. google man.http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...0516/1010/NEWS.

it mentions you can buy steroids without a prescription over the counter, and it mentions many local gyms. speaking of gyms...http://bodylandgym.com/aboutus.html. i started with dubai then typed in syria, then jordan to find more info. hope it helps. by the way the copyright date for bodyland gym in dubai is copyright 2008 so it is current also.
    Thanks lex i did find that and that the other day but got the impression its still frowned upon and really dont wanna be thrown in jail hahahaha
    so really was wishing on personal experiences and people who are out there and what they have access to. its fine ill be happy with test but for convenience reasons im hoping they have proviron and possibly winny/var. im excited to try pharma tabs tbh

thank you lex for looking that up for me bro i appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    bumping to see if this helped the op.................
    for the most part homie

Quote Originally Posted by Roidal View Post
    You will be able to get them from most pharmacies, that's not a problem.
    Gyms I don't know, but who cares as long as theres a rack you'll do fine.
    true ill mostly be running and doing the old school stuff! Lunges, Squats, Pullups, crunches, pushups, box jumps.

I just found out i have a cousin thats a pro body builder in syria! so im prolly gonna land and be like hey there buddddddddddddddy!

snapyourneck is offline New Member
    um fail

Quote Originally Posted by snapyourneck View Post
    um fail
    what does um fail mean? would u like to contribute something intelligent or are u trolling...

anyways appreciate the bump

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it's ok to buy & use aas in Syria & Jordan as its the same more or less like here in Egypt but in Dubai I don't know , hope that I could help you

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever View Post
    it's ok to buy & use aas in Syria & Jordan as its the same more or less like here in Egypt but in Dubai I don't know , hope that I could help you
    shukran habeebi!

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Dubai is good to go, limited aas selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Dubai is good to go, limited aas selection.
    do u know whats on hand? ill be happy with sustanon but want some orals like proviron and if possssssssssssssible some var/winny

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    InfoStalk, sorry I can't be of any assistance to your questions at hand, but welcome to AR...

Respect,

whats up buddy i followed ur fine ass from OLM lol

bump

Thread Information